Darvel FC Thread

4 hours ago, Darvel legend said:

£250 pw average away and give me peace , it will be nothing like that and if it was the league should be wrapped up already and it’s far from It , that was another disappointing performance today and thankfully Talbot and beith dropped points also , but gall said we would beat anyone in league 2 we’ll that’s 2 gos at the glens this season and no wins , he’d be better keeping his trap shut as he only talks absolute nonsense and has no idea about football , it will be hard enough to get out this league let alone anything else 

Darvel legend I maybe like others but I can't seem to keep up with u cause at the beginning of all this sideshow u were not anti Darvel but didn't like it what was happening now fast forward u were so happy beaten Aberdeen and playing Falkirk that u even said Gall and mick are the best for Darvel and everyone is jealous  now u drop points in the league and ur anti Gall again but u did say also Darvel would win the league by a mile now can u make ur mind up 

2 hours ago, Sortmeout said:

Still waiting @Ih8rangers

Ferguson mckenzie miller McGowan all on less than boys who play with other teams in wosfl FACT 

do you want every players wage ? 
or you in the 800& 1k a week bandwagon of utter rubbish. 
All I know is there not on the so called big bucks people make them out to be on.

Edited by Ih8rangers

4 hours ago, glenmuir said:

You are being very disrespectful to Glenafton why should you be taking 6 points off us today we fought for every ball and the team spirit was there for all to see unlike your team of big time Charlie’s also Mr Haswell was very good to you today let you away with a lot

I have only seen glenafton twice and it was against darvel home & away 

both games have been a bit similar 

Darvel went 1 up today seemed to be cruising then a foul & not sure if it was in the box / not defo big claims that it was in the box  but they score from it anyway so… I can’t really mind of any chances apart from the goal in 2nd half from moff that glenafton created? Darvel had a few scrambles as for the ref he’s a bit weak for my liking cards every minute of the game, just slows the game down. Too much tippy tappy stuff from the back for my liking with darvel the now, 8 passes to go no where too many neg players

big games next week against hurlford who always give them a game then to beith who are the form team in league 

9 minutes ago, Ih8rangers said:

Darvel went 1 up today seemed to be cruising then a foul & not sure if it was in the box / not defo big claims that it was in the box  but they score from it anyway so… I can’t really mind of any chances apart from the goal in 2nd half from moff that glenafton created? Darvel had a few scrambles as for the ref he’s a bit weak for my liking cards every minute of the game, just slows the game down. Too much tippy tappy stuff from the back for my liking with darvel the now, 8 passes to go no where too many neg players

big games next week against hurlford who always give them a game then to beith who are the form team in league 

Took the glens a fair 20 mins to work darvel out , wee bit better and they could have been out o sight , the ref had a Fuckin  nightmare though . Glens dig in and fought out a well deserved draw

Been watching this level for a while now and if MK is the best in the buisness 🙄

54 minutes ago, Ih8rangers said:

A darvel fan himself said deffo in the box a mile

If that foul and straight red was given and we score the pen  darvel would be a man down and we could have found a winner 👍

Edited by BigAftonBear

1 hour ago, Ih8rangers said:

Ur just like Darvel legend except u seem to know what everyone is on but wont say we all know Darvel are paying stupid wages for so called players who could play at higher standards but hey that's fine u don't want to disclose everything but what I will ask u to disclose where is ur manager on here he seems to have gone quite since is tv stint very vocal before but quite afterwards that's what u call oh look at me also what's the point in ur team buying players for stupid money and never playing then surely in a business sense in football at our level or any level in scotland it won't work cause if u pay big money for players and don't play them their value goes down so how does Darvel like every other team get the money back has u know everything 

8 hours ago, Darvel legend said:

£250 pw average away and give me peace , it will be nothing like that and if it was the league should be wrapped up already and it’s far from It , that was another disappointing performance today and thankfully Talbot and beith dropped points also , but gall said we would beat anyone in league 2 we’ll that’s 2 gos at the glens this season and no wins , he’d be better keeping his trap shut as he only talks absolute nonsense and has no idea about football , it will be hard enough to get out this league let alone anything else 

Disrespectful to glenafton!

9 hours ago, Ih8rangers said:

Ferguson mckenzie miller McGowan all on less than boys who play with other teams in wosfl FACT 

All I know is there not on the so called big bucks people make them out to be on.

4 players out of the entire squad on less than players at other teams? Doesn’t really help the argument though does it. 

3 of which are early signings in the project lifecycle. 

Don’t disagree about the 800-1k numbers that’s never happening but the pay across the board is much higher. The Darvel bench often will be higher than some teams full budget. 

12 hours ago, Sortmeout said:

Still waiting @Ih8rangers

10 hours ago, Ih8rangers said:

He's said fact in capital letters so there you go, can't get more solid proof than that.

10 hours ago, Ih8rangers said:

Look at photos on Glens Twitter page and see it is well inside box Kennedy also says Darvel had all the possession yes agreed but it was all. In there own half they play to much football in there own half.

12 hours ago, Ih8rangers said:

That’s me convinced.

2 hours ago, glenmuir said:

Look at photos on Glens Twitter page and see it is well inside box Kennedy also says Darvel had all the possession yes agreed but it was all. In there own half they play to much football in there own half.

FFS , just seen the photos of the penalty incident. It’s even worse than I thought , linesman and ref were both within about 10 yds of it . It’s been said before on here how bad Haswell is , he was howling from start to finish yesterday and the photos back that up 

22 minutes ago, AM-1 said:

Exactly mate? Main reason looks like to weaken main rivals Talbot. Can see Glasgow back there next season at this rate.

Who knows what the future holds, however if you force your own move from Talbot to play with a team at same level, I don’t think you will return 

14 hours ago, glenmuir said:

Spot on. Possession means hee haw u less you stick the baw in the net. Liverpool had about 79% years ago and Burnley beat us