Darvel FC Thread

On 16/01/2023 at 20:49, glenmuir said:

Latest The area in which away fans are situated is elevated and flat and those not at the front may not be able to see the pitch but we will still charge you 18 quid  you couldn’t make it up.

simples

smallest at the front and work back by height 

don’t see what the problem is 🤔

12 minutes ago, Buddie Holly said:

simples

smallest at the front and work back by height 

don’t see what the problem is 🤔

Obviously you have just started going to games your proposal never has and never will human nature. 

The classic problem which grounds like East Kilbride,Maryhill/Petershill(to a degree) and various others have had over the years-one deep in many sections as you just can’t see anything otherwise and even then you can’t see down touch lines at certain points of the ground.

I've followed Talbot for years, and after our thrilling adventures in the cup, wish Darvel every success against Aberdeen, hope it's full to the brim with a great atmosphere and Darvel staying in the game and giving a good account of football thriving in East Ayrshire. It's great to see ground improvement and can only be good for the region's football altogether. I'm sure plenty of Darvel fans were happy to see Talbot beat Ayr in same competition, and I hope Darvel get a result on Monday.

44 minutes ago, Duraglit shareholder said:

I've followed Talbot for years, and after our thrilling adventures in the cup, wish Darvel every success against Aberdeen, hope it's full to the brim with a great atmosphere and Darvel staying in the game and giving a good account of football thriving in East Ayrshire. It's great to see ground improvement and can only be good for the region's football altogether. I'm sure plenty of Darvel fans were happy to see Talbot beat Ayr in same competition, and I hope Darvel get a result on Monday.

This is a great post from a Talbot fan. Despite the rivalry (recent) with Darvel there is recognition for all the hard work out in over the years.