Darvel FC Thread

5 minutes ago, Newguy said:

Where’s the hitler salutes? Guys holding hands up showing 5, to do with the 5 goals. Others clapping.

you need to concern yourself with your own team never mind Darvel for a change! The thousand words and Darvel are living rent free in your head!!!

Get a grip stop being so bitter and appreciate how Darvels and Drumchapels results reflect on the wosfl 

Should have finished reading the thead bud

21 minutes ago, Shanner said:

apology accepted 

Still no nazi salutes tho bud! I will hold my hands up and stand corrected but not in any salute! The police were in ejecting a cpl of the Montrose young team about then. Darvel fans saying cheerio to them

11 minutes ago, Newguy said:

Still no nazi salutes tho bud! I will hold my hands up and stand corrected but not in any salute! The police were in ejecting a cpl of the Montrose young team about then. Darvel fans saying cheerio to them

it was a shite and clearly misjudged attempt at humor which nobody got and I now deeply regret. 

10 minutes ago, Nock10 said:

Cracking draw for Darvel. Hopefully it will be on the tele given the ground capacity.

Don’t know how it works with segregation etc with only 1 gate in and out, I think it will be on the tv so the capacity will be reduced with tv equipment etc, I hope it’s not moved as it would be great for the town but I think it might be.

10 hours ago, Hauzen said:

There will be a ton of seats, stands and removable stadiums going spare when the World Cup ends, surely the Darvel moneymen can rent a stand or two for this one.

Should warn you that half the folk on this thread will think you're being serious.