Darvel FC Thread

40 minutes ago, Killiepiyo said:

Jeeso! Sorry for waiting until full time! It was a great result and looks like it was a good time! Not every post is an attack my friend.

Curious to discover what you were trying to say with the post?

Good score for Darvel that.

17 minutes ago, Darvel legend said:

Guys If there was anything wrong I’d say but ffs we should be on here saying what a result not only for darvel but standard of wosfl instead of silly comments 

Of course there's nothing in it - was just a wee joke about your club's mud slinging antics with the Daily Record after you lost to Talbot. 

Edited by Shanner

22 minutes ago, Darvel legend said:

Guys If there was anything wrong I’d say but ffs we should be on here saying what a result not only for darvel but standard of wosfl instead of silly comments 

Yes, its annoyng when a good cup win is overshadowed by off-field nonsense.

At least we won't go crying to the Daily Record about it

4 hours ago, Bheaten Castard said:

Who cares about the other cups the real Scottish cup  is the most important. I am sure the manager and the pie man will be laughing all the way home. Chances now of getting a big pay day if they draw a Premiership side or even Pollok. 

FTFY

2 hours ago, Shanner said:

The picture speaks a thousand words. There's no place for this stone age behaviour in football :sadface:

Where’s the hitler salutes? Guys holding hands up showing 5, to do with the 5 goals. Others clapping.

you need to concern yourself with your own team never mind Darvel for a change! The thousand words and Darvel are living rent free in your head!!!

Get a grip stop being so bitter and appreciate how Darvels and Drumchapels results reflect on the wosfl