Darvel FC Thread

Not long till you play Montrose now folks,what like a crowd do you think you will take with you links park? 

Looking forward to the game quite a few well known faces in your team should be a good game.

19 minutes ago, beaver watch said:

Their seemingly running a bus so don't order too many pies

Ha ha ha....okay doke.

How much do you normally get for a home game?I was thinking you guys would have took 3-4 bus loads down here.

Not long till you play Montrose now folks,what like a crowd do you think you will take with you links park? 
Looking forward to the game quite a few well known faces in your team should be a good game.
Probably about 25..

7 hours ago, andy25 said:
15 hours ago, mo83 said:

Probably about 25..

25 buses!?

Wasn’t great yesterday but 3 points is all that matters and these are games that win leagues when ur no playing that well and winning , u could see we had better players but every ball into our box spells danger at the moment and i just have the feeling the back 4 dont have confidence in the keeper and it needs to be sorted soon with the fixtures coming up but I’m sure mick knows that , one other point official attendance 364 , im no sure what it was and I wish I’d counted but wasn’t one over 200 and I’ve watched football down there for 50 years ! 

On 13/11/2022 at 13:30, Darvel legend said:

Wasn’t great yesterday but 3 points is all that matters and these are games that win leagues when ur no playing that well and winning , u could see we had better players but every ball into our box spells danger at the moment and i just have the feeling the back 4 dont have confidence in the keeper and it needs to be sorted soon with the fixtures coming up but I’m sure mick knows that , one other point official attendance 364 , im no sure what it was and I wish I’d counted but wasn’t one over 200 and I’ve watched football down there for 50 years ! 

You better watch you are not taken to task as Mr Gall and the Cambuslang contingent have clickers!

On 14/11/2022 at 14:33, Blackie Gold said:

You better watch you are not taken to task as Mr Gall and the Cambuslang contingent have clickers!

Did the guy who owns Legends bar at Camhmbuslang recently take up a role with Darvel?  Somervell needs some serious reinvestment and would think if he wanted involved in football this would have been a better option. In saying that no one knows the ins and outs of it & good luck to him at Darvel.

Did the guy who owns Legends bar at Camhmbuslang recently take up a role with Darvel?  Somervell needs some serious reinvestment and would think if he wanted involved in football this would have been a better option. In saying that no one knows the ins and outs of it & good luck to him at Darvel.
Yes he did.