Darvel FC Thread

8 hours ago, dennispaterson said:

Bankies not pay their players?

Yes we pay them but nowhere what darvel r paying there players and u know it. Just ask new signings trusdale n mcgowan what we offered them and both agreed and basically shook hands way our gaffer then darvel heard this news n came in with a much better offer. 

Mon the papers

3 hours ago, passbackdave said:

Yes we pay them but nowhere what darvel r paying there players and u know it. Just ask new signings trusdale n mcgowan what we offered them and both agreed and basically shook hands way our gaffer then darvel heard this news n came in with a much better offer. 

Mon the papers

That and the fact they wanted to win things 

2 hours ago, Lurcer said:

That and the fact they wanted to win things 

U dont win much sitting on bench. Players r more interested these days in how much they can get out of teams, i reckon this is how were struggling cos players dont wanna join us cos we pay shite money compared 2 most teams in the league. Id even go 2 say we're probably in top 3 worst payers in the division. 

Mon the papers 

1 hour ago, passbackdave said:

U dont win much sitting on bench. Players r more interested these days in how much they can get out of teams, i reckon this is how were struggling cos players dont wanna join us cos we pay shite money compared 2 most teams in the league. Id even go 2 say we're probably in top 3 worst payers in the division. 

Mon the papers 

Won't disagree on players being more interested in money seems the way unfortunately 

Mon the papers 

Love posts like this. You're guessing...unless you can list them in order?

7 hours ago, passbackdave said:

Mon the papers 

Ross Turnbull has a Champions League and Europa League winners medal from his time at Chelsea. I bet he loves showing them off. 

8 hours ago, jimbaxters said:

No, but sure it could fit on a stamp. You were the one who said you didn't know.

Uve got confused there i wasnt meaning i know anything. What i shouldve said was u dont know wit i know (if theres anything 2 know) lol 

Mon the papers 

7 hours ago, Thejackdaw said:

So what do you know as everything I'm reading from you is whataboutery. Get the facts and figures up?

Do u honestly think players r leaving league 1 and 2 to come 2 the tiny ayrshire villege team called darvel who there manager is ex amateur (no disrespect there to mk) and there coming cos the manager speaks well and sells the club? Or that someone within the club is throwing cash at it ? 

Mon the papers

Do u honestly think players r leaving league 1 and 2 to come 2 the tiny ayrshire villege team called darvel who there manager is ex amateur (no disrespect there to mk) and there coming cos the manager speaks well and sells the club? Or that someone within the club is throwing cash at it ? 

Mon the papers

Sharp stuff there Dave and people would need to be up early in the morning to beat you ......