Darvel FC Thread

2 hours ago, Darvel legend said:

Mate don’t be silly I’ve only got gripes with one guy at the club 

Only silly one here is you! The gripe you got with him is he found you out!!!

we all know why you not there now.

4 minutes ago, 3point4win said:

What about the way you acted before he became prevalent . You were actually far worse than anything he has came out with,  he's just being a daft auld guy,  you were a nasty, disrespectful,  putting other clubs down auld guy!   Least pieman stays off here! 

Hypocrite of highest order. 

Gall is not old . He is 58. Age has nothing to do with the way he acts. As a successful businessman you’d think he’d know how to handle himself. Thank god he’s not involved at Killie. 

Edited by Rugbyroader

1 minute ago, 3point4win said:

What about the way you acted before he became prevalent . You were actually far worse than anything he has came out with,  he's just being a daft auld guy,  you were a nasty, disrespectful,  putting other clubs down auld guy!   Least pieman stays off here! 

Hypocrite of highest order. 

U don’t know me so I won’t reply to u you 🤡

9 minutes ago, Darvel legend said:

Did I aye ?? And to be fair way the way he acts that might have been the best thing to do but u will know more than me 👏👏

Aye I know! You and your wee hangers on talking before comitee meeting saying we want the money but not him.

Got overheard  cought out and the rest is history as they say!

3 hours ago, Lurcer said:

Mick Kennedy is saying that Miller was injured and had his permission to go. 

Permission is 

3 hours ago, Lurcer said:

Mick Kennedy is saying that Miller was injured and had his permission to go. 

Permission to attend a stag……

FFS! I don’t care if injured, suspended or at a wedding etc. I would genuinely expect my team mates to be at a game of that magnitude regardless. Happy to receive stupid money on wages but unwilling to give up any kind of commitment to the “community” that they claim to represent! 

Certainly wouldn’t be happy with Friday night social media posts showcasing their jolly! 

10 hours ago, Rugbyroader said:

Gall is not old . He is 58. Age has nothing to do with the way he acts. As a successful businessman you’d think he’d know how to handle himself. Thank god he’s not involved at Killie. 

He inhereited a business his grandfather built. He's not Bill Gates.

9 hours ago, DistantObserver said:

Permission is 

Permission to attend a stag……

FFS! I don’t care if injured, suspended or at a wedding etc. I would genuinely expect my team mates to be at a game of that magnitude regardless. Happy to receive stupid money on wages but unwilling to give up any kind of commitment to the “community” that they claim to represent! 

Certainly wouldn’t be happy with Friday night social media posts showcasing their jolly! 

More brains in one the their Killie pies than in this empty headed individual it would appear.

Unfortunately Darvel players haven’t done the manager any favours here. Fair enough if he gave them permission to go, but they could’ve respected him a bit more than posting it all over social media, when there was always a chance it could blow up in their face.  

Also I wonder if he gave Miller permission to post what he was posting last night, which went far beyond banter.  If that’s what you want representing your club good luck!

15 hours ago, Darvel legend said:

Don’t be silly , the guy is an outstanding professional so no blame on megs 

He’s that much a professional he’s playing in the WOSFL. No team in the top leagues would allow any of there players to go on a stag do before the season ends and that includes play offs. Any manager with balls would be at the very least fining these guys. If they think they are bigger than they club they can go back to playing for £50 a week 

17 hours ago, LongTimeLurker said:

Did they think a game against Tranent was a formality or did they just not give a flying one about whether they went up or not?

The answer to that might be clearer in a few years time when we see if Talbot have went up or not.

Talbot will be first to go and the rest will follow

12 hours ago, Rugbyroader said:

He puts more cash into Killie than Darvel. Any Killie games he is at he is usually in Bowie’s company. He was also one of the instigators who got Bowie and others involved. A lot on here creaming in there pants because Darvel lost but If wasn’t for the pieman no one would have heard of a Darvel and though there support isn’t the biggest it is multiple times more than it was before he became involved 

I cannot believe they were posting on social media they were away, regardless of the circumstances or if they had permission.

I always see darvel social media calling for their locals to support the team, how on earth can you expect buy in from the locals when that is going on?

They really are an absolute shambles of a club [emoji85]