Darvel FC Thread

12 minutes ago, Rugbyroader said:

If you are a Killie fan you want that money to be going to us and not Darvel. Killie need as many local businesses and businessmen involved with the club as possible to be as successful as they can be. John Gall was a Killie fan long before Darvel and that’s where his money should be going football wise. 

I think it’s up to Mr Gall how he spends his money. 

1 hour ago, Lurcer said:

I think it’s up to Mr Gall how he spends his money. 

He’s been a Killie fan all his days yet he might divert money to Darvel. As a Killie fan I want all Killie minded businessmen to be involved at Killie. Which games is he going to attend next year. 

Edited by Rugbyroader

6 minutes ago, Rugbyroader said:

He’s been a Killie fan all his days yet he might divert money to Darvel. As a Killie fan I want all Killie minded businessmen as possible to be involved. Which games is he going to attend next year. 

I have watched the man at Darvel matches on numerous occasions and you can see he is emotionally invested. Giving money to a Premier league club is a bit like pissing it down a pan, whereas he can see the momentum he is creating in front of his eyes. 

1 hour ago, Lurcer said:

I have watched the man at Darvel matches on numerous occasions and you can see he is emotionally invested. Giving money to a Premier league club is a bit like pissing it down a pan, whereas he can see the momentum he is creating in front of his eyes. 

Were Killie playing at the same time. If he is a Killie fan he should have been watching the team he has supported all his life. I support Talbot and Killie but I only watch Talbot if Killie aren’t playing. If Talbot played Killie I’d be supporting Killie. If he wants to get involved with Darvel fair enough but I find it odd for a high profile Killie fan. 

Edited by Rugbyroader

3 hours ago, Rugbyroader said:

He’s been a Killie fan all his days yet he might divert money to Darvel. As a Killie fan I want all Killie minded businessmen to be involved at Killie. Which games is he going to attend next year. 

He doesn't get interviewed regularly enough in connection with Killie so you've had it pal.

3 hours ago, Lurcer said:

Momentum = attention/vanity 

15 hours ago, jimbaxters said:

He doesn't get interviewed regularly enough in connection with Killie so you've had it pal.

Killie are clever enough to keep him away from cameras and microphones, although I did hear he couldn’t help himself at the Killie player of the year awards🤦🏻‍♂️

Gall is a bit of a clown when it comes to his carry on at the games, shouting across the park for subs to be made on Saturday at Medda...

He was trying to get loud and mouthy about Ayr United with his band of little hanger-ons and was quickly shut down by a Medda fan and he never peeped a word after that, quite amusing.

4 hours ago, Glenconner said:

Hopefully everybody will be cheering on a West Region team going forward.

I don't think for a minute that Darvel care about furthering the reputation of the WOSL but I'd like to see them win as they're clearly the best and most heavily resourced team. Better chance for everyone else without them next time round. I will have a wee chuckle if Tranent upset the script too. 

6 hours ago, funky monkey said:

Definitive advantage to Darvel before a ball is kicked?

No really the "Belters" will have a wee rest after the Saints game. With Darvel only having a pool of 30 they might struggle.

1 hour ago, Shanner said:

I don't think for a minute that Darvel care about furthering the reputation of the WOSL but I'd like to see them win as they're clearly the best and most heavily resourced team. Better chance for everyone else without them next time round. I will have a wee chuckle if Tranent upset the script too. 

Is that code for Talbot winning the league by nexr February?