Darvel FC Thread

..Says the guy quitting and rejoining the day later when someone felt sorry for him… 
I never quit. I had a funeral in England to attend so that's why I wasn't on here .
Anyway no highlights from Wednesday or Saturday yet?

1 minute ago, andy25 said:
7 minutes ago, Killiepiyo said:
If your genuinely interested the transfer usb port for the hard drive is gubbed and waiting for a part to arrive. 

Start a crowd funder.

No just the residual sole echo of Andy25 laughter in my ears when soldering will be enough.. such is my attention deficiency I have a hobby that includes putting up with some trolls and a guy so feart of identifying himself in person he desperately clings to a screen name for years 🙄 

No just the residual sole echo of Andy25 laughter in my ears when soldering will be enough.. such is my attention deficiency I have a hobby that includes putting up with some trolls and a guy so feart of identifying himself in person he desperately clings to a screen name for years [emoji849] 
You think you know who I am anyway.

2 minutes ago, andy25 said:
5 minutes ago, Killiepiyo said:
No just the residual sole echo of Andy25 laughter in my ears when soldering will be enough.. such is my attention deficiency I have a hobby that includes putting up with some trolls and a guy so feart of identifying himself in person he desperately clings to a screen name for years emoji849.png 

You think you know who I am anyway.

All just a laugh anyway, Talbot thread for this