Darvel FC Thread

Not sure where the others have went so here’s a new one [emoji106] 
Find it very strange that you have started a "Darvel" thread or is this you planting the seed for your NEXT move to DOON THE BRAE.seeing as they are now top of the league.[emoji848]

The last couple of Darvel threads have been car crashes with all sorts of accusations in them. The boys down the brae might not welcome it but I hope they get in amongst this one. The culmination of the season will be a total bun fight.   

1 hour ago, Crazy Feet said:

Said on here a few weeks ago Mick's teams always finish the season strongly and Talbot would need to post a good total to stop them winning the league. Was laughed at.

Nobody laughing now.

I think we'll all remember this humbling experience.

Time will tell, but for me the big roar at full time from the Talbot fans on Monday night when a draw was secured at Darvel was a significant signal for those who were there as neutrals. It seemed like a roar of delight that they hadn't lost the game. Two more draws in the following five days have changed the outlook considerably.

A draw was a better result for Talbot than Darvel that was why there was a roar. I thought Talbot should have won that match with the chances they created. Darvel had one chance in the second half for Mackenzie after a defensive mistake much not much else. If Darvel get ahead quickly as they did yesterday they would be difficult to peg back but if a team can stay with them they have a chance as they certainly didn’t look as fit as Auchinleck that night. Draws are killing Talbot but the referring decisions yesterday had s big part in the draw against Benburb. If the linesman buzzed for a penalty why wasn’t it given or why didn’t he put his flag up to get play stopped. Very poor as that would probably have been 3-1. 

Where/when was this roar that communicated all these messages btw? Camera only picks up a few claps in the Talbot end which u get at most games at full time. 
On the final whistle from the Talbot supporters at Darvel.

9 hours ago, Lurcer said:

The last couple of Darvel threads have been car crashes with all sorts of accusations in them. The boys down the brae might not welcome it but I hope they get in amongst this one. The culmination of the season will be a total bun fight.   

Welcomed or no it seemed bizarre to me there wasn’t one on a WOSFL board.. hopefully it can be moderated to avoid that but anyway I think they will drop points in the next two games.

10 minutes ago, Shanner said:

a deeply meaningful roar. has a roar ever been so laden with connotations and purpose? 

I for one doubt it.

(fuckin hell).

In the Jungle the mighty Jungle , the Lion sleeps tonight. 

And the winner of the most pointless thread on P&B is...
Don't give them any more attention. They get quite enough already. They’ll be laughing at you KP. Get it deleted.
Everybody's laughing at him anyway.
Nothing but an attention seeker.