Todays scores 23/4

2 hours ago, Rugbyroader said:

The Darvel game seemed to take a lot of of Talbot. Weren’t the same team against Hurlford or Benburb. I said after the Hurlford game Talbot would need to win all their games as I thought Darvel were capable of doing so and therefore one slip up and Darvel had the advantage.

Look at the age and experience of Darvel versus Talbot. Darvel have a squad of older ex seniors. Talbot’s squad is players that are mostly mid 20’s or younger and haven’t played at the level the Darvel players have. If Darvel win the league it’s because they deserve to.

I won’t miss their Chairman, manager or players if they get promoted. The whole thing is completely artificial and brings nothing to the league. Enjoy it while it lasts Darvel fans as it will come to an end at some point. Question is what happens then and will the club remain at the position it is at when it comes to an end or revert back to what it was before. Numerous examples in the past from Bathgate to Hurlford of what could happen. 

In what way won’t you miss them?