Todays scores 23/4

10 minutes ago, Darvel legend said:

Three good draws for Talbot at hard venues , the support must be delighted with the weeks work 😂😂😂😂

Tbh mate I wouldn't be mentioning support as Darvels is pathetic for such a "big" club!

14 minutes ago, nicotina said:

lok 0 rob roy 3   ht 0-1

another shocker from the lok

except for matty grant hitting the bar

nothing created again

3-0 down brings on a left back with 5mins to go

great management decision

bankies got beat at home from glenafton, they could have leapfrogged pollok into 3rd place.

1 hour ago, AM-1 said:

Tbh mate I wouldn't be mentioning support as Darvels is pathetic for such a "big" club!

Mate the biggest crowds don’t win leagues , it’s players over a 38 game season , the team who finish top are the best team and I’m saying that thinking their are twists and turns left in this season 

1 hour ago, C4mmy31 said:

Oaft, Tuckers jaiket must be on a shooglie peg !!

Questions got to be asked of this league campaign, clear and for there to be such a drastic turn around something isn’t right. Players have got to be the main ones ask e questioned though 

Doesn’t help when the linesman says that he buzzed the ref for a clear handball in the penalty area but a penalty isn’t given at 2-1. Benburbs first goal was initially ruled off for offside but then given so the referee must have over ruled the linesman. Some very strange referring decisions today. 

22 minutes ago, Rugbyroader said:

Doesn’t help when the linesman says that he buzzed the ref for a clear handball in the penalty area but a penalty isn’t given at 2-1. Benburbs first goal was initially ruled off for offside but then given so the referee must have over ruled the linesman. Some very strange referring decisions today. 

Think a bit biased, or do you think your objective, very clearly I know what I think of this post

Yes the ball hit off the players hand, the ball didn't change direction and it was kicked, actually kneed off his hand while his hand was against his body from one yard and the Bot player was beside him, his hand was in a natural position and the linesman had the balls to wave his flag to say it hit his hand. The referee went over and conversed with the referee and they both had the discussion on what they both saw and the referee was correct, totally. It wasn't ruled for offside, it was ruled for the hand ball and that's why the discussion took place

Some very strange decisions, ffs the referee gave you Over 12 minutes of injury time to try and score, 5 minutes was for a water break but where the feck did the 7 minuities come from against 10 men Benburb. Take the point and be happy that you got that as Benburb were resolute in Defending and even I was surprised as they were durty and hit the post and had two clear open goal sitters missed

7 minutes ago, Bestsinceslicebread said:

Think a bit biased, or do you think your objective, very clearly I know what I think of this post

Yes the ball hit off the players hand, the ball didn't change direction and it was kicked, actually kneed off his hand while his hand was against his body from one yard and the Bot player was beside him, his hand was in a natural position and the linesman had the balls to wave his flag to say it hit his hand. The referee went over and conversed with the referee and they both had the discussion on what they both saw and the referee was correct, totally. It wasn't ruled for offside, it was ruled for the hand ball and that's why the discussion took place

Some very strange decisions, ffs the referee gave you Over 12 minutes of injury time to try and score, 5 minutes was for a water break but where the feck did the 7 minuities come from against 10 men Benburb. Take the point and be happy that you got that as Benburb were resolute in Defending and even I was surprised as they were durty and hit the post and had two clear open goal sitters missed

You can’t expect to win games of football conceding the goals Talbot did. big punt up the pitch again, defence just looks all over the place the now

1 hour ago, Bheaten Castard said:

Can’t see Darvel dropping any more points but as for the Talbot that’s a different story. Darvel might not need to win there last game 

Agree with this. Some players chucked it . Look like conceding every game 

The Darvel game seemed to take a lot of of Talbot. Weren’t the same team against Hurlford or Benburb. I said after the Hurlford game Talbot would need to win all their games as I thought Darvel were capable of doing so and therefore one slip up and Darvel had the advantage.

Look at the age and experience of Darvel versus Talbot. Darvel have a squad of older ex seniors. Talbot’s squad is players that are mostly mid 20’s or younger and haven’t played at the level the Darvel players have. If Darvel win the league it’s because they deserve to.

I won’t miss their Chairman, manager or players if they get promoted. The whole thing is completely artificial and brings nothing to the league. Enjoy it while it lasts Darvel fans as it will come to an end at some point. Question is what happens then and will the club remain at the position it is at when it comes to an end or revert back to what it was before. Numerous examples in the past from Bathgate to Hurlford of what could happen. 

Edited by Rugbyroader