Peterhead v East Fife

We are unbeaten against Peterhead in the previous 4 games this season surely Peterhead will beat the worst East Fife team in 25 years this time round. Be tight but our inability to find the net makes it very difficult to win games of football. 

24 minutes ago, Blootoon87 said:

Put him on pens and free kicks today. Been a brilliant player for us.

12 Yards is Simons maximum range now, agree he has been a fine player for us & one of those you miss when not playing. Hopefully we can keep our younger lads that can fill his boots.

14 minutes ago, sammytroot said:

Looks like EF playing 7/8 under 20y/o players today with another 6/7 on the bench.How does a semi-pro team have so many experienced  players unavailable on a consistent basis for every single game this season?

The warning signs had been staring right in our faces for the past few seasons, yet we failed to act and now ultimately paying the price for it. And now it appears that a small number of our more promising, criminally under-utilized young guns are heading elsewhere at the end of the season. What a palava. 

Hopefully the younger lads take their opportunities this afternoon. Can't do that much worse than most of the senior squad. My only concern is that most of them look really small. Will they be ready for the physicality of League 2 next season? 

Started well and went into cruise control, tough ask next week but you never know with the title decided. A wee shout out to the 20 or so East Fife supporters that stuck with their team and made the trip up although their fate was decided, can sympathize as i would do the same in their situation.

Only my second trip to Balmoor to see my home town club this season. Glad I made the effort after it was announced that it would be Simon Ferry's last game. Hopefully he will be staying around as part of the coaching/management team next season.

Also, who was the bald guy with the club coat on standing at the exit gate at the end of the match?... He thanked every single Bloo Toon fan for their support this season on their way out and said that he hoped that we would be back next season... class act! 👏

Only my second trip to Balmoor to see my home town club this season. Glad I made the effort after it was announced that it would be Simon Ferry's last game. Hopefully he will be staying around as part of the coaching/management team next season.
Also, who was the bald guy with the club coat on standing at the exit gate at the end of the match?... He thanked every single Bloo Toon fan for their support this season on their way out and said that he hoped that we would be back next season... class act! [emoji122]

I believe that was Martin Johnston, the general manager. Agreed, was a small but very meaningful gesture