The battle of who could care less -Dundee Utd v 2022 Cup Winners Heart of Midlothian

I've genuinely had to Google who we're playing about 6 times this week cause it's leaving no imprint on me as we plan for the cup final.
Suspect we'll change a few things so might be a few goals.
3-3 draw

I saw a headline on the BBC site along the lines of “Dundee United take early lead” and thought “That’s nice for them I wonder who they’re playing”

Turns out it was us

And we’ve now scored 12 and conceded 6 against them in 4 meetings

Which is nice

Both of Hearts 2nd half goals are really irritating. Getting caught out once like that is disappointing; twice is really poor. Today wasn't a terrible performance by any means, but very familiar flaws were on show once again. Whatever the coaching team's game plan is for when we take a lead in matches it's not working.

Looking for positives apart from the 2 enjoyable goals; Mochrie and Meekison showed flashes of good play, hopefully they'll continue to get decent game time in the remaining games.

Things are very rosy at Hertz right now, to say the least.

If we beat County next week and United see off Motherwell, then United will be four clear of both with three games to go. Granted, they'll have to play the Old Firm in their last three games.

11 minutes ago, Insert Amusing Pseudonym said:

Terrific win really considering the players missing.  Hope we take that approach with all the games, was excellent to watch.  What a finish by big Ellis for the winner

He's looked very decent from what I've seen of him.

Would you like a swap for McNulty?

Opportunity missed today, started the game really well then dropped completely out of the game after taking the lead. Watts worst game since joining, Niskanen looks lost playing on the right and Benji poor again, maybe time to see how good Eriksson is. 
Would love to have Hearts attacking options in our squad. 

Decent run out for the reserves, that. Hopefully a couple of them have staked a claim for a bench place or better, depending on injuries and suspensions. Swatted a United side with plenty to play for aside with ease, away from home.

Confidence building game and result.