The battle of who could care less -Dundee Utd v 2022 Cup Winners Heart of Midlothian

16 minutes ago, Insert Amusing Pseudonym said:

I've genuinely had to Google who we're playing about 6 times this week cause it's leaving no imprint on me as we plan for the cup final.

Suspect we'll change a few things so might be a few goals.

3-3 draw

You really should be resting your players.

1 hour ago, Martin_T said:

I reckon anyone even tenuously injured will be left out tomorrow. Players can relax and see where it takes them, not expecting much to be honest.

Absolutely. No risk whatsoever with the likes of Kingsley or Halliday. If Devlin is fit he could do with the minutes, if there's any sign of niggle at all bench at best. 

23 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

You really should be resting your players.

there is no danger United will risk losing out 4th place by injuring any Hearts players imo. Such a policy would only give their rivals for the place a boost to their chances,Dundonians are not that stupid.

Gives a few players a chance to get a run of games and (if they want it) save their career at Hearts, or at the very least put down a marker for a cup final place. Hopefully Woodburn and Ginnelly recognise the importance.