Unlike last week, a ground where we have a decent record over the years.

Bit of a dead rubber seeing as Montrose can't get second and we can only finish above them on goal difference (tbh I don't want 3rd place and a play off semi at Airdrie)

I predict a good sesh and a draw 

6 minutes ago, Bring Your Own Socks said:

Never let the Fitba get in the way of a good day out. 

Good idea for a t shirt. I'll get Beardy on the case

Since our play off place was confirmed it's the main reason for travelling to the remaining league away games (well it was last week)  

Despite the lack of interest in this one, what is up for grabs?

A draw secures us 3rd place and the excitement that a trip to Airdrie brings. More importantly,  an extra £75,000 in sponsorship prize money.

I'd expect SP to rest some players with an eye on the play offs but I think we'll get the point that we need.

This has got a 1-1 draw written all over it.

Well after a lovley tea last night, Steak pie(Killie pie) and chips from a good friend of mine in Ayrshire I'm raring to go for today game.

Looks like it's going to be another day of sunshine let's get the job done gonna go for 1-0 Montrose Blair Lyons(Alston) with the winner.

3 hours ago, PortyMo said:

Despite the lack of interest in this one, what is up for grabs?

A draw secures us 3rd place and the excitement that a trip to Airdrie brings. More importantly,  an extra £75,000 in sponsorship prize money.

I'd expect SP to rest some players with an eye on the play offs but I think we'll get the point that we need.

This has got a 1-1 draw written all over it.

An extra £75k? If it's SPFL prize money you're talking about then it's about a £2.5k difference between third and fourth.

23 minutes ago, Chapelhall chap said:

That's interesting as when I went recently it had to be away fan online ticket. Maybe because some of our challenging travellers had been a nuisance 2 years ago.  Enjoy the trip anyway.

I didn’t see a cash option on the link that’s been sent out. I just hope there’s still tickets available for anyone going online just before kick-off 😊

31 minutes ago, Bring Your Own Socks said:

I didn’t see a cash option on the link that’s been sent out. I just hope there’s still tickets available for anyone going online just before kick-off 😊

Usually works till 1pm.? You could always go in the home end and wander around, since Queens fans are always well behaved. Cheers

14 minutes ago, PortyMo said:

I stand corrected. I was looking at the Championship prize pot.

The difference between 3rd and 4th in the Championship is £75k and in L1 only £2.5k!

Anyone got the breakdown of prize money for 2021/2022?

I remember us getting circa £40k (maybe) for winning L2. Could have been less even.

Edited by CoveRangers1922