Handsome Jim Badloss v Even Handsomer Davie M.

Really? I haven’t seen much to think that he’d be a starter over Anderson up front 
He's not playing upfront, he's playing on the left side of attack. Totally different option to Forrest but does a great job going forward and tracking back. Big involvement in both goals. I agree I'd rather see Anderson up front but Shinnie is an important player

We used up 5/6 games worth of luck there against a team who had almost nothing going for them. Stupid defending giving Aberdeen a chance at getting back in the game, we really need to sort that out with a bit of experience next season. 

That said, fair play to them for getting over the line. Devlin was very good throughout, man of the match. Also thought the front line did well. 

Ayo is needing binned ASAP
I wouldn't say binned but he definitely needs worked on. His clearances tend to go up rather than out and its cost us a few times...that foul for the penalty was utter stupidity though...not much in it but he gave the ref a decision to make

2 minutes ago, Cptn Hooch said:
27 minutes ago, ATLIS said:
Ayo is needing binned ASAP

I wouldn't say binned but he definitely needs worked on. His clearances tend to go up rather than out and its cost us a few times...that foul for the penalty was utter stupidity though...not much in it but he gave the ref a decision to make

Soft pen IMO but then he's surely got to go as there's no attempt to play the ball?

Nouble looks a player but don't think he ever looks like troubling the goal either.

Soft pen IMO but then he's surely got to go as there's no attempt to play the ball?
Nouble looks a player but don't think he ever looks like troubling the goal either.
Yeah Nouble looks like he's toying with defenders at times but very rarely gets a sight at goal...when he does he doesn't seem the most clinical. His best play comes out wide I think. If Anderson was fit then Nouble would have played wide left