Handsome Jim Badloss v Even Handsomer Davie M.

Fitba law dictates that every match in April and May must be either a deid rubber or a cup final.  Some matches are more cup-final'ery than others, however.  And don't even get me started on "must-win games".....

1-1 with a late and slightly suspicious Lewis Ferguson penalty for us.  

I don’t think either sets of fans will care much about this one :D will be surprised if we bring 100+, appetite for football at the moment is gone after the Motherwell game. 

Genuinely can’t be arsed watching it but know I’ll probably stick it on at 2:57 for the fear of missing a Livi game and a chance to see us do something decent. Season’s pretty much done anyway unless we have a full scale arse collapse into 11th

10 minutes ago, Jute said:

Still to see Dons win a game this season and suspect that will continue today as we shitfest our way to a 0-0 draw that should see us safe. 

Dangerous hubris. Wouldn't be safely safe with a draw. We need to win, and Dundee not to, to avoid automatic relegation this week.

Even with a win this week we'd be nothing like safe from the play offs. 

I listened to a Sportsound podcast from during the week, and the Livi Chief Executive was peddling the “if we’d had VAR Livingston would be in the top six” crap. Someone needs to explain to Livingston people that VAR wouldn’t just have been in place to spot the handball at St Johnstone, it would also have been in place to spot the penalty for Aberdeen in the second game at Livingston which could have meant you would have three points less than you do now. And probably a few others.

4 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

I listened to a Sportsound podcast from during the week, and the Livi Chief Executive was peddling the “if we’d had VAR Livingston would be in the top six” crap. Someone needs to explain to Livingston people that VAR wouldn’t just have been in place to spot the handball at St Johnstone, it would also have been in place to spot the penalty for Aberdeen in the second game at Livingston which could have meant you would have three points less than you do now. And probably a few others.

With so many clubs tightly bunched between 4th and 10th VAR decisions could have helped or hindered all of the teams so I get why the Livingston guy was moaning.

Just win today Dons FFS.

1 hour ago, kingjoey said:

See the source image