Motherwell v Rangers

Just now, Jacky1990 said:

Because its a song with nothing to do with football about a war that happened nearly 100 years ago with a country who are now one of our strongest allies.

If you cant see its a fucking riddy to sing that anywhere, let alone the football, theres no helping you.

What are the lyrics of flower of Scotland again?

5 minutes ago, Jacky1990 said:

Considering they had a very good German player nicknamed bomber they could have at least changed it to a song about Albertz.

But not these fucking weirdos.

John Brown was German?

4 minutes ago, Arch Stanton said:

If they sing it on Thursday I hope the German Police batter f**k out of them.

No point in adding more complexity to an already splendid idea m9

Edited by Leith Green

2 minutes ago, Merkincher Clach & County said:

Possibly Nationalists with an anti English agenda.

Same folk with basic lack of education and understanding that without the Dambusters bravery during WW2 , they could be writing their replies in a different language, aye and not Gaelic.

I'm watching Motherwell v Rangers mate, not a history channel special on the fucking dambusters.

That song, as with 90% of old firm song books, shouldnt be acceptable at the football in 2022.

7 minutes ago, Merkincher Clach & County said:

Same folk with basic lack of education and understanding that without the Dambusters bravery during WW2 , they could be writing their replies in a different language, aye and not Gaelic.

And also, Im 31, if the Nazis had won Id have grown up speaking German so I doubt it would have bothered me.

Would prob have been more concerned about the fascism to be honest.

Edited by Jacky1990

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

I love the idea that having to learn a new language would have been the worst part of the Nazis winning the war.

What an absolute roaster.