Motherwell v Rangers

Just now, gaz5 said:

Kris Boyd? Probably. I dunno his diet situation. emoji846.png

All I know it's he just parroted your "Inconsistencies" conspiracy nonsense and I thought it was funny.

It's wild you guys actually believe it.

There have been inconsistencies in this game though and fans will mention them.

I'm not really sure that you 'get' the game.

I just say what I see [emoji39] there are plenty out there that could be criticised. No mention at all of Kamara losing the ball in his own box rather than hoof it which actually led to a goal. But Sakala made a misplaced pass.
Touche. I lol'd at that. Well played.

Yes, Kamara lost the ball and it led to a goal, but I've also said in a few match threads that he's looked a shadow of himself since GVB came in.

And I've also criticised Aribo's work rate/output in the last few games as well, as well as McGregor for his faux pas earlier in the season

Sakala is just bad more, so it looks to you like he gets it more.

I also like to think I've been pretty fair the other way, in guys like Bassey (who I really like) and Barisic recently. Not to mention acknowledge my initial view on Lundstrum was wrong, he's become excellent.

And said recently that there's a player in About Wright somewhere, he does so much good, but needs end product. (ETA: like that).

There have been inconsistencies in this game though and fans will mention them.

I'm not really sure that you 'get' the game.
I've not said you're wrong about Inconsistencies, there obviously have been (Mugabe and Arfield yellows, for example).

I've said you're wrong about the reasons for them and your crazy inference that's it's institutional bias against Rangers.

There's a subtle nuance there that your blue brain clearly can't comprehend.

2 minutes ago, gaz5 said:

Touche. I lol'd at that. Well played.

Yes, Kamara lost the ball and it looked to a goal, but I've also said in a few match threads that he's looked a shadow of himself since GVB came in.

And I've also criticised Aribo's work rate/output in the last few games as well, as well as McGregor for his age you'd earlier in the season

Sakala is just bad more, so it looks to you like he gets it more.

I also like to think I've been pretty fair the other way, in guys like Bassey (who I really like) and Barisic recently. Not to mention acknowledge my initial view on Lundstrum was wrong, he's become excellent.

And said recently that there's a player in About Wright somewhere, he does so much good, but needs end product. (ETA: like that).

Aye, I know your opinions are more than fair and I find myself agreeing with what you say 9 times out of 10. Just the Sakala chat wears me down 😂

2 minutes ago, gaz5 said:

I've not said you're wrong about Inconsistencies, there obviously have been (Mugabe and Arfield yellows, for example).

I've said you're wrong about the reasons for them and your crazy inference that's it's institutional bias against Rangers.

There's a subtle nuance there that your blue brain clearly can't comprehend.

That may have been tongue in cheek or maybe it wasn't...