Motherwell v Rangers

4 minutes ago, Kapowzer said:

Irony of that from a mob who go on about WATP ..... distinct Aryan master race undertones.

Morals on our side, history is not.

It was a wee joke mate. Don’t take things too seriously.

1 hour ago, Salt n Vinegar said:

I'm not entirely sure why 'Well fans are so downbeat. For us, the league is long gone and any players in the European squad will have both eyes firmly on Thursday's game. 

Our two top strikers are out, and none of our more creative players will want to be stookied by 2.00pm.

I think we'll do well to get a draw. 

It's in our genetic makeup

1 minute ago, accies1874 said:
17 minutes ago, DMCs said:
He's obviously resting players with Thursday in mind then.

Diallo needs to turn up here.

Why's Lowry not in the squad if folk are getting rested? Is it to do with his contract?

No idea. He played in the Glasgow Cup game in the week so maybe related to that. 

Could be contract related as well. We really need him tied down and to offer him far more game time.

No idea. He played in the Glasgow Cup game in the week so maybe related to that. 
Could be contract related as well. We really need him tied down and to offer him far more game time.
Is it this summer he's out of contract? I've seen him spoken about loads but haven't had the chance to actually see him yet.

Ally McCoist - ‘Great passage of play from Rangers, it really was. Smashing stuff, it really is. Looked a bad head knock, it really was. Motherwell need to up the pace, they really do. I’m having a pie at half time, I really am. My new shoes are fair nipping my toes, they really are.’

Thank Christ the EPL game is only five minutes away.