Accies v Rovers

1 hour ago, cdhafc1874 said:

Yeah, David Templeton happened as he turned that game coming off the bench.

Sadly his final professional appearance.

Sorry to be pedantic but his final game was the following week against Morton, when he went off injured for the last time.

Just checked, and Temps actually came on as sub the week after the Morton game, at home to Killie. So two more appearances after the 4-4 game.

Edited by Owsley

Game went as expected with the side with nothing to play for showing exactly that.

No problems with The boy Williamson giving it back.I would be more concerned if he didn't lol.

Most disappointing aspect of the game for me was Mr Process sticking to the tried and not so trusted.This was the game to play McGinn,Nicolson and McGowan from the start instead of the lamentable time they received.

First time in years the players have not received a warm reception at the end of the season.Frankly,the Players/Management don't deserve any as this has been another absolute clusterfcuk of a season with very few highlights and plenty of devastating defeats.

52 minutes ago, Broken Algorithms said:

I absolutely love watching people lose the head over football matches so today should last me over the summer.

What a state to get yourself into over a nothing end of the season game 😂. Fair play though at least the lad is passionate about his club. Season over with Pars screwing us, hopefully Partick get beat next week by Ayr to make up for it. Win today was about right although Accies had a decent spell in the first half but lacked decent chances. See you next season Accies fans. 

Aye the young Accies fans losing their shit was something else. No idea why Williamson was getting pelters from them in the first place. The 'rotund' chap was quickly away and out the ground after the 2nd went in.

As for the game. We did our part, just a pity those Townie hoors couldn't have done us a favour. Deserved win over the 90 minutes. Back to back wins and back to back clean sheets, da fuq. 

1 hour ago, Owsley said:

Latest fly by nights to sponsor us. I'm sure all our sponsor negotiations begin with the words "psst, mate"

How much does it cost to name a stadium? Could we do a crowd funder and call it something dafter?

6 minutes ago, Zen Archer (Raconteur) said:

Judging by the locals it should be the chocolate fountain stadium. 

I like the name the Harry Ramp Stadium, in honour of the Viz comic strip where they needed to find someone who was brilliant at football and would play for the price of a cup of tea. The chant was Harry Ramp, Harry Ramp; Harry, Harry Ramp; shits his pants, has a w**k; Harry, Harry Ramp. I’ll get that painted on the wall outside. Just wait until I come into money.

Sorry to be pedantic but his final game was the following week against Morton, when he went off injured for the last time.

Just checked, and Temps actually came on as sub the week after the Morton game, at home to Killie. So two more appearances after the 4-4 game.
It was back in August.
It's been a long season watching Accies, gies a break [emoji23]

I thought the announcer gave the crowd as 1400 odd and said 400 odd Rovers fans.

It was hard to tell how many were in the away stand, but a rough head count, before the well upholstered gentleman and his neeburs departed, I reckoned about 800 in the side stand.

4 minutes ago, Owsley said:

297 Raith fans according to our Twitter. Apparently a few youth teams in attendance today, which bumped the home crowd up. Honestly, against Arbroath it was barely 500, with the official crowd 911. Arbroath brought 208.

I stand corrected, didn’t think there was that many. Not sure why Frank is highlighting it we’re hardly packing our stands either.