Accies v Rovers

We didn't particularly control much of that, but still scored, hit the underside of the bar and had one ruled out for an offside. 

Accies have forced a pile of corners but don't look too threatening through the middle. There's only so many times the ball can be whipped across the box before one is eventually turned in though, so ideally I'd like to see us add another five or six before we concede our customary late flurry. 

Defence is hilariously bad which is exacerbated by how exposed they are. The switch to push Mimnaugh further forward gave us a wee bit more control with Spence and Lawson rotating, and the right hand side is working quite well going forward. V little threat though and Moyo's been a disaster.

Just now, cdhafc1874 said:

That's that then, def game over at 2-0

Zero threat from us so might as well chuck some of the young guys on the bench on for last 25 mins.

You were four down with only a quarter of an hour to go in the first game of the season and we all know what happened then.

You were four down with only a quarter of an hour to go in the first game of the season and we all know what happened then.
Yeah, David Templeton happened as he turned that game coming off the bench.

Sadly his final professional appearance.

33 minutes ago, accies1874 said:

V little threat though and Moyo's been a disaster.

Are you surprised? Bateman will be crying into his Moyo bed sheets tonight.

Ellis Brown gets another start and is dreadful again, think we can finally stop with the ‘give wee brown a chance’ stuff he’s garbage.

Ellis Brown gets another start and is dreadful again, think we can finally stop with the ‘give wee brown a chance’ stuff he’s garbage.
Can only think Brown just missed the cut for athletics as he's very quick but awful at football.

Like a 1p version of Usain Bolt.

Every so often he can put it together and become a handful but that was not it. Tbf it didn't help that Mimnaugh was the closest player to him which doesn't suit either of them.

1 minute ago, Broken Algorithms said:

I absolutely love watching people lose the head over football matches so today should last me over the summer.

Him bombing down the stairs to abuse Ben Williamson 😆

Him bombing down the stairs to abuse Ben Williamson [emoji38]
He'd just finished giving him abuse when my mate said to me "Williamson is going to score a second, isn't he?". 30 seconds later and Williamson was through on goal. I've never seen someone handle such a situation so badly.