Accies v Rovers

It seems nobody has much interested in this match:

Accies are clearly playing better than Thistle so this is a tough fixture; a loss here and it's season over. Maybe we'll have a couple of players back, Berra hopefully.

I'm going for a draw.

Edited by Raith_Raver

A draw would at least secure 5th and potentially give us a shot at 4th if Partick lose to the Pars.

Hard to know what to expect from us. We have had a couple of false dawns during this awful run of form so it would be foolish to get carried away that the win last Saturday was a turning point.

Hopefully get to see a couple of the 18s. I've missed going to the Reserve League so let's see what this group is all about.

As Bateman said, we're struggling for bodies and if Easton's missing then we might either need to play MacDonald LCB or move to a back four. I'd ideally not play anyone who we know won't be here next season but Mullin is probs gonna play RB/RWB. Be some laugh if he's at RB.

9 minutes ago, Raithie said:

My laddie is dragging me to this. Where's best place to park? 

Big car park on Caird Street opposite Mecca bingo. 5 mins stroll to ground. There is a car park nearer but is nightmare to get out of after game.

5 minutes ago, FuzzyBear said:

Big car park on Caird Street opposite Mecca bingo. 5 mins stroll to ground. There is a car park nearer but is nightmare to get out of after game.

Cheers mate 👍 any coinage needed? 

Judging by the hive of activity on this thread it’ll be a sell out at New Douglas Park. Absolutely amazing we’re still in with a chance of making the playoffs at game 35, we’ve been absolutely terrible since November.  Surely we can’t manage to shit-fest our way into 4th 😂. Probably be a close game with a draw or a goal either way, both teams with little to play for and relying on favours from others. 

Back to the 4-3-3 for us by the looks of things. Interesting to see how Mimnaugh and Lawson work in midfield together and it's good to have Smith back in.

Easton is double the age of pretty much everyone on that bench.

21 minutes ago, accies1874 said:

Back to the 4-3-3 for us by the looks of things. Interesting to see how Mimnaugh and Lawson work in midfield together and it's good to have Smith back in.

Easton is double the age of pretty much everyone on that bench.

Who is Newbury?