Championship PFA POTY Contenders

Lafferty is probably the best player in the league and will almost certainly be the reason Killie win the league if they do so, but I can also get on board with the view that him being in the league for less than half the season means there are more deserving winners from Angus. 

I rate Tiffoney very highly but surprised he made the final 4, too many games where he was either poor, double marked out of it or hampered by playing on our ploughed field.

When he's too good for the full back it's glorious to watch though , that ex Wolves lad at Hamilton who was miles out of his depth a prime example. 

I am of course bias, but I believe Tiffoney deserves the nomination. I’d say O’Brien should win it though.

Tiffoney can have off weeks like any player and our pitch does not help him, but more often than not he beats his man and is an exciting player to watch. He has dragged us through games at his time with us, so it’s why Thistle fans do rate him highly. I’m sure some people will disagree, but I believe he could get into any team in this league if I’m honest.

Lafferty is probably the best player in the league and will almost certainly be the reason Killie win the league if they do so, but I can also get on board with the view that him being in the league for less than half the season means there are more deserving winners from Angus. 
I rate Tiffoney very highly but surprised he made the final 4, too many games where he was either poor, double marked out of it or hampered by playing on our ploughed field.
When he's too good for the full back it's glorious to watch though , that ex Wolves lad at Hamilton who was miles out of his depth a prime example. 

He's pumped three different Accies right-backs this season.

McKenna probably deserves it, but could understand Tam O’Brien getting it too. Lafferty is the best striker in the league but the argument of playing less than half the games is a valid one. Can understand why players would nominate Tiffoney to be fair, obviously biased but when he’s been on form he’s the best winger I’ve seen in the league this season and I’ll be pleasantly surprised if he’s still at Thistle next year. 

Surprised to see us get 4 players in but the votes for this would’ve probably been cast just before we turned to shite. I think Mayo and Tiffoney deserve their places in there. Graham has been hit and miss but he’s the top scoring striker.

12 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

How has Billy McKay made that team when both Adeloye and Shaw have scored more goals that him this season?

Probably because the voters thought he played better than them?