St Mirren v Hibs 23/04/22

Losing a game with 0-0 written all over it is textbook relegation stuff. 

How is Robinson sitting there content with the midfield? They’ve created absolutely nothing, basically it’s a write off if Ronan has a quiet game.

Edited by Gareth_Glasgow

FT 0-1
Yeah yet another defeat as expected, and we can have no complaints. Hibs weren’t any good, but you don’t have to be any good to beat us these days, we lose every week.
Wrecking ball Robinson has done some job, he’s turned a team who was hard to beat into a losing machine almost over night. No one could have done a worse job in such a short time.
Fully expect yet another nil points in Perth next week, and I’d be surprised if we don’t finish 11th. Only positive is they’ve failed to beat Dundee, so they can’t overtake us next weekend, but I’m sure they will the week after.
Can’t see us getting another point, we’ve totally chucked it.

4 minutes ago, Lex said:

FT 0-1
Yeah yet another defeat as expected, and we can have no complaints. Hibs weren’t any good, but you don’t have to be any good to beat us these days, we lose every week.
Wrecking ball Robinson has done some job, he’s turned a team who was hard to beat into a losing machine almost over night. No one could have done a worse job in such a short time.
Fully expect yet another nil points in Perth next week, and I’d be surprised if we don’t finish 11th. Only positive is they’ve failed to beat Dundee, so they can’t overtake us next weekend, but I’m sure they will the week after.
Can’t see us getting another point, we’ve totally chucked it.

Robinson and Goodwin rivalling each other for worst start to a managerial career at a club?

It is unbelievable just how bad an appointment Robinson has been.