Hibs' Next Permanent Manager

Who will be Hibernian's next permanent manager?   

205 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Just now, HK Hibee said:

If Ron Gordon picks his manager based on suggestions in lighthearted social media threads then McGhee it is. 

mind you it would explain a lot if that is how he makes decisions 

There's nothing light hearted about it.

We genuinely, darkly and sinisterly want you to take him.

Of the bookies list, Knutsen and Deila are the only two that don’t have me already wanting to gouge my eyes out. Sadly I doubt there’d be any chance of either entertaining us. 
Maybe Deila would see it as a way back in to Europe but I imagine he could find better jobs off the back of winning the MLS. 

There’s nobody involved in Scottish football (that we can get) that would be any better than what we’ve already had this season. Ignoring the fact he’s a racist, the fact Malky MacKay is being mentioned so much after 6 months of being decent at Ross County says everything about how bad the current Scottish football options are.

Edited by Hibee_Hibernian

A depressing list for sure. I'd take Deila and Knutsen in a heartbeat, but neither would be interested imo.

It'll be the bald snake Kean or another left field pick like Maloney was.

Spoiler

or Mark McGhee I guess

I said on another thread a wee while back that I genuinely felt the entire bottom 6 this season could start next season with new managers in charge. Just need Hibs to appoint Martindale fae’ Livvy and my prediction becomes something of a shoe-in. 

4 hours ago, Bishop Briggs said:

Darren Ferguson has not been mentioned.

He took Peterborough as far as he could with limited resources.

That’s quite a decent suggestion and therefore has no place in this thread. I would suggest Hibs look at Mark McGhee.