Hibs' Next Permanent Manager

Who will be Hibernian's next permanent manager?   

205 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Someone on Hibsnet highlighted this belter about Lee Johnson:

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/lee-johnson.1534270/page-25

Seemingly pretty hated, quite a Brent-like character. I think he'll really appeal to the Gordons and Ben sadly.

Compared that to Michael Appleton's thread on the Lincoln forums: 

https://forums.vitalfootball.co.uk/threads/appleton-leaving.124253/

They seem to be unhappy he's left on the whole, even well-wishing his links to the Hibs job.

Based on that it's a no brainer. Wouldn't usually make such posts but given Ron is known to frequent fan forums too then I hope this small gesture can help us avoid another disaster. 

39 minutes ago, Lyle Lanley said:

Booooo

I think you're 6 months early with the booing there. Leave it for when Arbroath* inflict your 4th loss on the bounce in November and Johnson looks like a prize fud**.

(*here's hoping for a top flight Arbroath)

(** not the only Johnson to look like a prize fud to be honest.. bit o' politics)

9 minutes ago, Leith Green said:

Apparently Burns has said we have agreed terms with both Johnson and JDT..................🤔

I'd love it to be JDT but I think he's on the windup so that when Hibs inevitably plump for Johnson all the fans have a wee rager. 

Edited by Chefki Kuqi

2 hours ago, Lyle Lanley said:

No brainer, you would hope the club pick JDT. 

Agree, tho not sure I trust Burns. A guy I know has also mentioned that we are interviewing another next week. Assume Appleton?

3 minutes ago, Leith Green said:

Agree, tho not sure I trust Burns. A guy I know has also mentioned that we are interviewing another next week. Assume Appleton?

I'm not even sure Burns said that about JDH. His latest Express story merely claims JDH is shortlisted. I trust Internet Chinese Whispers even less.

43 minutes ago, Leith Green said:

If it's not JDT we riot. 

Edited by Lyle Lanley

19 hours ago, Aim Here said:

I'm not even sure Burns said that about JDH. His latest Express story merely claims JDH is shortlisted. I trust Internet Chinese Whispers even less.

He’s bad enough at centre mid, can you imagine him leading the team?