Hibs' Next Permanent Manager

Who will be Hibernian's next permanent manager?   

205 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

48 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

Pete Wild sounds like the bassist in a 70's prog-rock band from the West Midlands.

They were called Electric Mongoose. Had a big hit in 1972 with "Baby Cakes" then collapsed in legal acrimony by 1981 as their audience became more selective.

"Ironic" students in the late 90's gave them a 2nd lease of life touring university towns but they then split again into "The Original Electric Mongoose" and "Pete Wild's Electric Mongoose Experience", and both are currently on the road touring Butlin's and village halls in fishing villages. Neither version have any original members left.

Just seen a rumour Del McInnes to Hibs…

Obviously done with a small club like Killie with a squad of pensioners.

Makes sense him stepping up to the big boys’ table. 

David Marshall is a good start (if he actually signs). Matt Macey has been an absolute joke the last few games.

We need so many signings all over the park and I fear we won’t get what we need. Could be in for a battle next season. 

Just now, Zing. said:

David Marshall is a good start (if he actually signs). Matt Macey has been an absolute joke the last few games.

We need so many signings all over the park and I fear we won’t get what we need. Could be in for a battle next season. 

Just need to build the team round Henderson........

6 minutes ago, Lyle Lanley said:

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/lee-johnson-among-three-hibs-26930059

So either Lee Johnson or Michael Appleton or Karl Robinson.

Is that the best we can do :lol: 

Deary me.  Deary deary me.  

We will appoint whoever will nod and say yes to the recruitment pish more than anyone.  Probably Robinson.   Appleton seems the type to tell the board to bolt.