Hibs' Next Permanent Manager

Who will be Hibernian's next permanent manager?   

205 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

33 minutes ago, Dave1875 said:

Can't see him immediately going back into a job, sounds like he feels he's neglected his family for too long so I could see a year or so out the game for him

That’s fine, we’ll have been through a couple more managers by that point so we can get him in then. 

38 minutes ago, Fide said:

Piss off Hibs. Thankyou. 

When the sports editor for the Kilmarnock Standard and goalkeeping coach within the club tweets this It's only The Sun printing shite again.

14 minutes ago, C4mmy31 said:

When the sports editor for the Kilmarnock Standard and goalkeeping coach within the club tweets this It's only The Sun printing shite again.

Not that I want to defend the Sun particularly, but he is actually the 1/6 favourite at Bet Victor so they're absolutely accurate with that.

9 minutes ago, Paxo said:

Not that I want to defend the Sun particularly, but he is actually the 1/6 favourite at Bet Victor so they're absolutely accurate with that.

Probably a simple reflection of the apathy in the "Hibs new manager" market - someone probably put on £10 by mistake and the algorithm immediately installed Deek as favourite.........................

Someone probably thought they’d been given a reliable bit of info and chucked a good bit on him. Think he was 9/1 or something and went down to 1/6 in a day.

I’d be shocked if it was him.

I grew up in Gilmerton, and we used to play fitba up at Ferniehill - one thing I remember is Walter Kidds brother used to be a postie around Moredun / Fernieside.
He had a missing finger (kinda like the 1980s comedian Dave Allen if you remember him?) which I always thought must have made posting the letters a bit tricky................

Wonder if a dog bit it off?

I’m still a bit concerned about this rumour. It’s positive that Lochlin isn’t worrying but at the same time I doubt if McInnes has been sounded out or is even slightly considering it that he will be spilling the beans to anyone other than his immediate family and probably TD.

1 minute ago, Rugbypark said:

Wonder if a dog bit it off?

Just now, Sortmeout said:

I’m still a bit concerned about this rumour. It’s positive that Lochlin isn’t worrying but at the same time I doubt if McInnes has been sounded out or is even slightly considering it that he will be spilling the beans to anyone other than his immediate family and probably TD.

Bit weird that no one has posted on this thread for hours and then both of us post on it at exactly the same time.

x files GIF by The X-Files