Hibs' Next Permanent Manager

Who will be Hibernian's next permanent manager?   

205 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Cocu would be brilliant. The best option I’ve seen mentioned by far. The fact that there’s actually some Hibs fans saying they wouldn’t take someone who won 3 titles in 4 years at PSV who haven’t won a league in the 4 years since is crazy. When you see the state Derby were in hindsight whilst he was there he actually didn’t do a bad job there either. 

Edited by Hibee_Hibernian

5 minutes ago, Chefki Kuqi said:

Seriously if we pull him off and he comes I'll be delighted. 

Be a sticky situation for the rest of the league.  There will be great sighs of relief if he does come.  My arms getting sore typing all this, but I need to share what Daryll Horgan thinks if Roy Keane is up there in the casting couch for the chance to please us all.

https://www.footballscotland.co.uk/spfl/scottish-premiership/roy-keane-tipped-end-rangers-23798792

22 hours ago, Boo Khaki said:

Try your luck by sending it to Dens when we finally bin McGhee. Hiring some random internet bloke is pretty much the next step in the Yanks litany of baffling appointments.

Gordon Strachan said hello to me in a lift once, so I think that puts me on the shortlist

Cocu looks like a mad History teacher.   He was also a fantastic footballer and has a good managerial record in Holland.  I would give him a go.............  

If Keane isn't a goer obviously because I'm not getting off that ride without a fight. 

1 hour ago, Mark Connolly said:

Gordon Strachan said hello to me in a lift once, so I think that puts me on the shortlist

If I was in a lift with Strachan and he said hello I would laugh out loud.  Probably because my brain would automatically assume he would say something funny so the "hello" would be funny to me. :lol: 

14 hours ago, Yorky said:

Attempting to play “ total football” in the Scottish premiership could go either very right, or very wrong, very quickly. Interesting possible candidate while being quite a risk.

Hasn't worked for Yogi in the Championship. 🙁

17 hours ago, Hoose Rice said:

Cocu looks like a mad History teacher.   

And Hibs manager Philip Cocu will sum up the Hibs v Dundee game today: 

1438558298_historytoday.thumb.jpg.0502af1567fe43021cbcd95368c6ca3e.jpg

You see an old drunk, ranting and raving, that's covered in his own pish and can't walk in a straight line? That's Charlie Adam, that is.