Hibs' Next Permanent Manager

Who will be Hibernian's next permanent manager?   

205 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

3 hours ago, Hoose Rice said:

He will earn more or as much managing us and doing punditry for US TV at the World Cup.

Wooha.  A horrific human being in just about every way?   Hold your horses you nut job.  Murderer?  Rapist?  Pedo? Sex trafficker? drug dealer? Wife abuser? 

He's a former player that gives heated opinion you tool.   He's a horrific human being?  For f**k sake man :lol: 

But he will have to do a real man's grown up job which I don't think he's up for, or capable of.

And nobody is suggesting he's a criminal, just a very weird unpleasant bully that nobody likes (hardly alone in this respect as a football manager).

Would you want to work for him? f**k that, even being in his company would be bad enough.

1 hour ago, Hoose Rice said:

"the name" is a lazy answer.

He's captained the biggest club on the planet winning numerous leagues, cups, champions leagues.  He's managed Sunderland from the Championship relegation zone to the English Premier League.  He's assisted some of the best managers around.

He wlll be absolute box office and deep down you'll want him to fail just incase he's brilliant and he's already told Celtc to bolt twice. 

On what possible planet is Man Utd a bigger club than Real Madrid? 

1 hour ago, Satoshi said:

On what possible planet is Man Utd a bigger club than Real Madrid? 

:lol: Real Madrid would and should have been liquidated twice in the past 20 years they are that skint.

Manchester United are the biggest club in the world.  

1 hour ago, Mr. Alli said:

It's nigh on impossible for Real Madrid to be liquidated. They're also a much, much bigger club than Man United in every sense imaginable. 

Indeed, can't think of a single metric that Man Utd even come close to Real on.

Wouldn't say they are even second.

Did you hear about the top player in his prime Real wanted to keep but lost to another team? Nope?

Yet they take Hazard / Bale / Ronaldo / Figo / Beckham / Zidane and many many others without breaking sweat. Soon to be joined by Mbappe too.

They are top of the tree, have been since the 50s, and its not even close.

Roy Keane won't be managing them, that's for sure.

4 minutes ago, Satoshi said:

Did you hear about the top player in his prime Real wanted to keep but lost to another team? Nope?

Yet they take Hazard / Bale / Ronaldo / Figo / Beckham / Zidane and many many others without breaking sweat. Soon to be joined by Mbappe too.

"Some other thread that is fuckall to do with Hibs next Manager" thread for this shite..................

7 hours ago, Satoshi said:

Not sure if this counts as one of your metrics, and I don't really have a horse in this race, but...

Having lived in both Africa and Asia over the last two decades, I very rarely saw anyone wearing Spanish football club shirts. But almost everyone... I repeat, EVERYONE... had either a Man Utd, Chelsea or Arsenal shirt, and would cling to their chosen English side like flies to a Jambo. 

3 hours ago, Lord Snooty said:

I think my CV went straight in the bin. 😧

Try your luck by sending it to Dens when we finally bin McGhee. Hiring some random internet bloke is pretty much the next step in the Yanks litany of baffling appointments.

48 minutes ago, Lyle Lanley said:

The sun reporting we are set to hold more talks with Roy Keane’s agents and quality of applicants for the post this time around is stronger than when we appointed Maloney. 

I reckon it's just that Robbie Fowler and Harry Kewell have got the message, not submitted applications and as such the average quality has improved by default.