Hibs' Next Permanent Manager

Who will be Hibernian's next permanent manager?   

205 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 minute ago, Coventry Saint said:

Thing is, for everyone joking about managers such as Mackay/McGhee/Hughes, the fact is, I think they're probably quite likely to be considering a boring/experienced hand. Surely they wont go with another hipster choice again, will they? Surely...

And that might be the answer.

Aberdeen have done exactly that by appointing someone with experience and its got off to a disastrous start!

30 minutes ago, BrendanGalloway said:

Aberdeen have done exactly that by appointing someone with experience and its got off to a disastrous start!

In my eyes Goodwin was still a relative rookie, but I know that's not the point you're making. I just think, as Dons have done, they've recruited a novice and it's backfired, so they've gone the other way. I can't see them trying to pull a name out of leftfield for a second successive time.

1 hour ago, The Other Foot said:

Not sure Kevin Thomson would take it I imagine he's going to pick his next club carefully, and Hibs is far from a careful choice. 

He's already taken the Dundee job. 

McPake until the end of the season then hopefully you boys bring in someone decent, like Mark McGhee.