Refs have knickers in a twist!

Love these kind of meltdowns, getting upset over the results of 2 games when its a 36 game season - fact is if a team fails to meet expectations its because they are shite for an extended duration. Nobody has an agenda against Morton (because nobody cares about Morton), but I suppose when the 'big team' is either not winning their league or just lost a cup semi, then its inevitable they need to vent somewhere.

12 hours ago, DreamOakTree1 said:

they’ll want the luvvies in the play-offs

Short of just awarding us goals for nothing at random intervals throughout games, I don't think a refereeing conspiracy would be enough to get our mob through the playoffs.

I’m open to them trying though. 

Edited by oneteaminglasgow

12 hours ago, cappiecat said:

This is an unforeseen outcome of minimum pricing alcohol, some jakeys have gone back to drinking hair lacquer.

I knew a guy who drank varnish. It killed him, obviously - but it was a lovely finish.

12 hours ago, DreamOakTree1 said:

I wouldn’t like to be in the Ref’s positions in the Championship run-in! It’s obvious they’ve been told to send Morton down, after watching 4 perfectly good Goals dissallowed in the last two home games. Willie Column was the strongest ref I’ve seen as he stuck to the script 100%. Easton had Ugwu in a headlock for 90 minutes apart from the one time he escaped and set up Muirhead for the equaliser, which Column disgracefully disallowed. The problem they have now though is they’ll want the luvvies in the play-offs and they’ll want the disposable Killie promoted. They’ll be fucked though as they can’t achieve all of those feats without allowing Morton to avoid relegation. The cheating b*****ds will have to admit defeat!

How do you expect the referees to react during a game when your club put's them into those,  'Disgusting changing and toilet facilities', ??

Edited by SandyCromarty

We have undeniably had a shite time of it from referees over the last few games. Is the most likely explanation for this:

1. A refereeing conspiracy against Morton?

2. Referees making terrible decisions through incompetence?

Difficult to say.

1 hour ago, Dunning1874 said:

We have undeniably had a shite time of it from referees over the last few games. Is the most likely explanation for this:

1. A refereeing conspiracy against Morton?

2. Referees making terrible decisions through incompetence?

Difficult to say.

Every single fan of every single team in this league could give you multiple instances of horrific refereeing decisions going against their team - there is no conspiracy, the refs (and assistants) are just dreadful.

17 minutes ago, Tattie36 said:

Every single fan of every single team in this league could give you multiple instances of horrific refereeing decisions going against their team - there is no conspiracy, the refs (and assistants) are just dreadful.

Are we absolutely sure they aren’t doing that just to throw us off the scent of the anti-Morton agenda?

59 minutes ago, Tattie36 said:

I'll let you into a wee secret - I think he knows that. Irony isn't your strongest point, is it?