Refs have knickers in a twist!

I wouldn’t like to be in the Ref’s positions in the Championship run-in! It’s obvious they’ve been told to send Morton down, after watching 4 perfectly good Goals dissallowed in the last two home games. Willie Column was the strongest ref I’ve seen as he stuck to the script 100%. Easton had Ugwu in a headlock for 90 minutes apart from the one time he escaped and set up Muirhead for the equaliser, which Column disgracefully disallowed. The problem they have now though is they’ll want the luvvies in the play-offs and they’ll want the disposable Killie promoted. They’ll be fucked though as they can’t achieve all of those feats without allowing Morton to avoid relegation. The cheating b*****ds will have to admit defeat!

So last week there was a Raith poster trying to claim that there’s an SPFL conspiracy against them and now this shocking revelation comes to light that Morton are also being persecuted for reasons I can’t imagine.

Maybe Dougie could start conferring with refs about what the result is going to be, seeing as refs have already decided before a ball is kicked, and that would help him out on the betting front.

There’s nothing worse than a fan of your own team coming up with sh*te like this.

He’s not alone unfortunately- that atrocious “fan’s page” on Twitter has been peddling similar nonsense for a while now.

29 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

So last week there was a Raith poster trying to claim that there’s an SPFL conspiracy against them and now this shocking revelation comes to light that Morton are also being persecuted for reasons I can’t imagine.

Maybe Dougie could start conferring with refs about what the result is going to be, seeing as refs have already decided before a ball is kicked, and that would help him out on the betting front.

It’s just fortunate Raith and Morton don’t have to play each other again!