Scottish Cup 2022/23

I suppose that Viaplay might have a different perspective on picks, and take the Edinburgh Derby.
But hopefully not because that would mean BBC would likely show Celtic v Morton. 
I was thinking this also. Surely though if viaplay take the Edinburgh derby the beeb take st Johnstone v rangers as their first pick? Then you're looking at something slightly different for their 2nd pick?

5 minutes ago, grinderbrokeyourhearts said:

You aren’t allowed to do this anymore I don’t think if your ground is licensed.

Wow! The 'stadium' is literally a pitch with a perimeter fence and what appears to be a shed next to it. The photo above even has trees growing behind one of the goals. 

25 minutes ago, jaggyness said:
1 hour ago, The Master said:
I suppose that Viaplay might have a different perspective on picks, and take the Edinburgh Derby.
But hopefully not because that would mean BBC would likely show Celtic v Morton. 

I was thinking this also. Surely though if viaplay take the Edinburgh derby the beeb take st Johnstone v rangers as their first pick? Then you're looking at something slightly different for their 2nd pick?

Viaplay have first two picks, which is why (as Premier) it’s always been Celtic and Rangers for as long as both were still in. 

18 minutes ago, grinderbrokeyourhearts said:

You aren’t allowed to do this anymore I don’t think if your ground is licensed.

What about on “safety grounds”? AKA the BBC want to show it but don’t want the expense of scaffolding for every camera. 

Although it might lose its appeal as a pick if not played at Recreation Park. 

3 minutes ago, The Master said:

What about on “safety grounds”? AKA the BBC want to show it but don’t want the expense of scaffolding for every camera. 

Although it might lose its appeal as a pick if not played at Recreation Park. 

When Talbot have been televised at home scaffolding was built for every camera

Celtic once played at Eyemouth High School against Eyemouth United. Mind you that was 60 years ago when no-one gave a bugger for health and safety.

Having seen Stirling Uni win on Saturday my trail will take me to Tannadice. Which I don't mind. If I can sit in the George Fox it would mean I have seen games from all four sides of the ground.