Scottish Cup 2022/23

15 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

It's always irritated me how little they stir/mix up the balls. I've always thought it results in more ties between teams in the same league although no idea if the stats would bear that out.

The thing I'll always find weird is when they put their hand in the bowl, grab a ball, swirl it round a bit while still holding it (stop laughing at the back), then just bring out the one they initially grabbed and never let go of.

Edited by LiviLion

26 minutes ago, LiviLion said:

The thing I'll always find weird is when they put their hand in the bowl, grab a ball, swirl it round a bit while still holding it (stop laughing at the back), then just bring out the one they initially grabbed and never let go of.

They should have a machine like the National Lottery. If not that then those doing the draw should be pished like Rod Stewart was when he did it.

2 hours ago, LiviLion said:

So they get swirled by the SFA official to begin with then the guests swirl them around ahead of each next grab then? Exemplary technique if you ask me

So we thinking Podcast v Alloa for easiness for the BBC? Maybe Raith Rovers v Talbot because they've a hard on for Auchinleck. Wick v Falkirk being shifted to the Monday would be absolutely hilarious 

3 minutes ago, Raith_Raver said:

You got a home draw against a team from a lower league - what more do you want - a bye?

I'd hazard a guess that he wants a non-league (or otherwise interesting) away day, which is what any sensible fan of an established league club should be looking for at this stage of the competition.

Formartine  v Stenhousemuir

Montrose v Darvel

Drumchapel v Edinburgh City

Peterheid v Queen's Park

Hill o Beath v Elgin

Wick Accies v Falkirk

Hamilton Accies v East Kilbride

Partick v Kelty

Fraserburgh v Arbroath

Raith Rovers v Auchinleck

Broomhill v Alloa

Albion Rvrs v Stirling Uni