Scottish Cup 2022/23

1 hour ago, HibeeJibee said:

OG Broomhill 3-2 Brora Rangers (aet, FT 2-2)
Pollok 6-0 Huntly
Syngenta 2-4 Auchinleck Talbot

Long drive home for both HL who crash out. OGB played ET with 10 men - BBC missed plenty goals. Syngenta gave Talbot fright.

Brora would likely have won a replay back on grass. Pollock v Huntly was an awful pick, it always looked like a hammering the way Huntly are at the moment.

Brora would likely have won a replay back on grass. Pollock v Huntly was an awful pick, it always looked like a hammering the way Huntly are at the moment.

I was surprised it wasn’t the OGB v Brora game the beeb originally picked, given they’d probably love to get their lips firmly round the cock of OGB should they go on a “fairytale” cup run. That and because it looked on paper a more competitive game which it proved to be.

3 hours ago, HibeeJibee said:

Pollok 6-0 Huntly

Long drive home for both HL who crash out. OGB played ET with 10 men - BBC missed plenty goals. Syngenta gave Talbot fright.

It was the manager sent off for OGB. Obviously Ferry is still registered as a player but he wasn't in the squad last night.

7 hours ago, HibeeJibee said:

Pollok 6-0 Huntly

Which player was sent off? 

Well I hope you noticed all bar Mcbookie disagreed yesterday morning. Lovely 11/10 care of the main.platform Bet Victor [emoji108] Screenshot_20220917-081823_BetVictor.jpg

10 hours ago, latapythelegend said:

Very entertaining at Ochilview. Certainly didn't look 2 or 3 levels between the teams. Auchinleck just had more power in the final third.

it was a decent match and I was impressed with Syngenta,  especially as they're in the same division as Coldstream who Talbot beat 6-0 at training pace in the prelim round. Talbot should probably have saw the game out more comfortably but seemed to miss a number of really good chances throughout the second half. 

1 hour ago, welshbairn said:

Aye, I noticed that but left it too late.. The Shire away to Formartine has my bonkers odds of the day today, 13/2 with PP, or at least it was last night. I was expecting close to evens. 

I'm going to North Lodge Park today to see this game; live just 30 minutes away from the ground.

Formartine are a very capable Highland league side. Haven't seen East Stirlingshire since they got relegated out of the pyramid so don't know what to expect but those odds are high.

1 minute ago, CoveRangers1922 said:

I'm going to North Lodge Park today to see this game; live just 30 minutes away from the ground.

Formartine are a very capable Highland league side. Haven't seen East Stirlingshire since they got relegated out of the pyramid so don't know what to expect but those odds are high.

Formartine have been hit and miss so far this season, don't know much about the Shire either but I'm sure they're better than the odds would suggest.