Jump to content

Heart of Midlothian v Rangers Scottish Cup final 2022


Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, SEETHING said:

They didn't though, did they. image.jpeg.ef212cbddc3d28ac3ffb2a6e592ba961.jpeg

 

No, thankfully they didn't.

They made a much better attempt at it than Hearts did yesterday though, which is all I was saying.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Disappointed with how that panned out. We were absolutely fine first half, but as the game went on it was obvious that the guys we'd gambled on fitness wise never had enough in the tank and the subs made a huge difference. There's changed the game, ours never. 

Rangers deserved it, just gutted we lost the goal so early into ET as it completely deflated us.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Weird incident on the train home, some Rangers fan who was travelling on his own was talking to us about the game. He seemed absolutely fine and was pretty reasoned in his assessment of the game etc,  then out the blue he made some absolutely ridiculous racist comments about Calvin Bassey. We told him what we thought of his comments, he apologised, said it was a "laugh" and we shouldn't be so PC.  So we told him to stop talking to us. Then when it was his stop he jumped up and offered all 5 of us off the train for a square go 🤣

All came from absolutely nowhere. He wasn't even drunk or anything. Cretin.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

Should have got off and paggered the racist c**t. 

I was with my nephew, didn't really want to give the arsehole any more attention.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Tony Wonder said:

Then when it was his stop he jumped up and offered all 5 of us off the train for a square go 🤣

All came from absolutely nowhere. He wasn't even drunk or anything. Cretin.

Right, the game now is "guess the stop the racist got off the train"

My go - Polmont

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Leith Green said:

Right, the game now is "guess the stop the racist got off the train"

My go - Polmont

No. I was not shocked at which one it was though. Was on the longer route though, not the quick train. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Tony Wonder said:

No. I was not shocked at which one it was though. Was on the longer route though, not the quick train. 

Shotts or Fauldhouse 🙃

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Tony Wonder said:

Weird incident on the train home, some Rangers fan who was travelling on his own was talking to us about the game. He seemed absolutely fine and was pretty reasoned in his assessment of the game etc,  then out the blue he made some absolutely ridiculous racist comments about Calvin Bassey. We told him what we thought of his comments, he apologised, said it was a "laugh" and we shouldn't be so PC.  So we told him to stop talking to us. Then when it was his stop he jumped up and offered all 5 of us off the train for a square go 🤣

All came from absolutely nowhere. He wasn't even drunk or anything. Cretin.

 

 

of-all-the-a296bbda59.jpg

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

36 minutes ago, bennett said:

Can't argue with Sean Bean.

What's more likely?  I for some reason came on the internet to make up a story about a fictional man being racist and aggressive, even including what line I was on, with nothing to gain from lying,

Or there was a racist Rangers fan from Airdrie?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 hours ago, woolf said:

Well done to Rangers,easily the best team today.Thought we competed 1st half and then was backs to the wall afterward.Dissapointing from Hearts today,didn’t turn up.

See you all next season 👍

f**k off Woolf, you're better than that. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Tony Wonder said:

Weird incident on the train home, some Rangers fan who was travelling on his own was talking to us about the game. He seemed absolutely fine and was pretty reasoned in his assessment of the game etc,  then out the blue he made some absolutely ridiculous racist comments about Calvin Bassey. We told him what we thought of his comments, he apologised, said it was a "laugh" and we shouldn't be so PC.  So we told him to stop talking to us. Then when it was his stop he jumped up and offered all 5 of us off the train for a square go 🤣

All came from absolutely nowhere. He wasn't even drunk or anything. Cretin.

I blame drink, education and parental guidance. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Tony Wonder said:

Weird incident on the train home, some Rangers fan who was travelling on his own was talking to us about the game. He seemed absolutely fine and was pretty reasoned in his assessment of the game etc,  then out the blue he made some absolutely ridiculous racist comments about Calvin Bassey. We told him what we thought of his comments, he apologised, said it was a "laugh" and we shouldn't be so PC.  So we told him to stop talking to us. Then when it was his stop he jumped up and offered all 5 of us off the train for a square go 🤣

All came from absolutely nowhere. He wasn't even drunk or anything. Cretin.

I hope you all laughed in his *** face when he started on you?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

35 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

I hope you all laughed in his *** face when he started on you?

Pretty much tbh. Was all just very weird how he went from being fine to thinking we were a group he felt comfortable being racist in front of.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, Tony Wonder said:

What's more likely?  I for some reason came on the internet to make up a story about a fictional man being racist and aggressive, even including what line I was on, with nothing to gain from lying,

Or there was a racist Rangers fan from Airdrie?

Unfortunate that your young nephew had to hear that racist garbage. Every time you think things can't get any worse, there always Airdrie.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...