Heart of Midlothian v Rangers Scottish Cup final 2022

Darren

Why would there be a meltdown from Hertz fans? This is a free hit against a side in the last four of a major European competition.
More the roaster element in your support that gravitate there.

That being said a Hearts win with a dodgy goal in injury time would be FAF.

Both teams looked impressive. Rangers started really strong and could've been 2 or 3 up before we actually scored our first. Impressive goalkeeping from Hearts. Second half Hearts dominated, just couldn't quite get that final opening worked often enough.

How was it? 
Good game think Hearts can feel hard done by after the second half easily could've taken it to extra time, both keepers impressed, the Rangers keepers distribution was very good. Some really decent players on both sides.

5 hours ago, Empty It said:

Tickets went on sale to ST holders this morning and sold 10k in the first hour.

How many did hearts get all in for the semi ? Someone told me you ended up with slightly more than half the ground because more were released due to hibs not selling out ? 

1 hour ago, Forever_blueco said:

How many did hearts get all in for the semi ? Someone told me you ended up with slightly more than half the ground because more were released due to hibs not selling out ? 

Sold the initial allocation then sold some extra debenture seats that were given to us. All in about ~22,500.

I think we're going to see some tears on Friday when the Hearts phase 2 starts.

I'm alright, Jack, but it's a daft system Hearts are using here.

Basically, anyone on under 120 Loyalty Points wo doesn't have a season ticket is chucked into the same boat as someone who just bought a semi-final ticket. Add in that Hearts have, bizarrely, allowed ST holders to buy an extra ticket in Phase 2, and some good lads will miss out.

I know a few long-standing supporters who attend as regularly as work and finances allow, folk on 80 - 100 points, who may end up missing out to someone's da who hasn't been for years. It's very poor from Hearts, and absolutely inexplicable. Why do we have a loyalty points system then chuck it out the window for a cup final?

Edited by VincentGuerin

Basically, anyone on under 120 Loyalty Points wo doesn't have a season ticket is chucked into the same boat as someone who just bought a semi-final ticket. Add in that Hearts have, bizarrely, allowed ST holders to buy an extra ticket in Phase 2, and some good lads will miss out.
I know a few long-standing supporters who attend as regularly as work and finances allow, folk on 80 - 100 points, who may end up missing out to someone's da who hasn't been for years. It's very poor from Hearts, and absolutely inexplicable. Why do we have a loyalty points system then chuck it out the window for a cup final?
I'd tell your pals to keep a keen eye on kickback as folk will be trying to flog tickets, I know people that bought in phase 1 just in case and are buying again with a bigger group trying to all get together in phase 2 so they'll be trying to flog their phase 1 tickets.

2 hours ago, Empty It said:
2 hours ago, VincentGuerin said:

I'd tell your pals to keep a keen eye on kickback as folk will be trying to flog tickets, I know people that bought in phase 1 just in case and are buying again with a bigger group trying to all get together in phase 2 so they'll be trying to flog their phase 1 tickets.

You're probably right about that. My uncle is doing just that even though I've told him to just get out the way as he's already in.

Hearts have made an arse of it.

Well, well, well...

How much will the Europa League Final impact on this? Win or lose, what state will Rangers be in - both physically and psychologically?