Heart of Midlothian v Rangers Scottish Cup final 2022

Darren

5 hours ago, bennett said:

Last time we played under similar circumstances we struggled against Qots,  our best bet is probably to play a few of the younger players who'll be full of energy and desperate to make an impression. 

The way the fixtures worked out that season won Rangers that final. Queen of the South were dead on their feet after an hour because they were so lacking in match sharpness after not playing for four weeks; that harmed them more than tiredness through playing every midweek for 3 months harmed Rangers.

Just now, Leith Green said:

Neil McCann just said to Levein (about having an open top bus celebration after winning something) "you will have experienced that yourself Craig"

ricky gervais laughing GIF

To be fair to old Medals, he dealt with it pretty well.  "I just waved at it as it drove past".  

Just now, resk said:

To be fair to old Medals, he dealt with it pretty well.  "I just waved at it as it drove past".  

I dont mind him, was more a comment on how little "earnest speaker" McCann actually knows about Scottish football.

2 minutes ago, Leith Green said:

Neil McCann just said to Levein (about having an open top bus celebration after winning something) "you will have experienced that yourself Craig"

ricky gervais laughing GIF

Indeed McCann must not have been part of the Hearts teams where Levein won his runners up medals as player and manager.

Just now, MeadowArab said:

Is it just me or does Craig Levein not quite look 100%? Has he been ill recently?

Seems fine to me.  I like the new chilled out laid back Levein.  He's actually really funny. 

I take it they weren't permitted to have CL and Mikey Stewart in the same studio or is MS doing Premier?