Queen of the South vs Ayr United

We're either the most forgiving fans in the country or we have a huge proportion of fuckwits in our support. But applauding a bunch of relegated diddies off the park surely wouldn't be seen anywhere else?

Only positive from today was sending Gibson into a meltdown when we got our equaliser. Incredibly unpleasant guy and I hope he’s fucking miserable tonight.

Apart from that it was shite. End to end game but zero quality from both teams. After we missed our sitters in the first half you could tell we weren’t scoring. Zero confidence amongst the players and when they have a chance they’re wanting an extra two or three touches instead of hitting the ball. Defensively we were a shambles and every ball over the top of us put us into panic mode.

Partick need to win next week so we won’t be facing any weakened side and they’ll be right on top of us. Only benefit to that is if we win we can potentially deny them the playoffs.

At the minute I’d still make us favourites for ninth given the fixture ourselves and Dunfermline still have to play. QOS looked fucked after our goal and I can’t see them troubling any team when they have nothing to play for.

Only positive from today was sending Gibson into a meltdown when we got our equaliser. Incredibly unpleasant guy and I hope he’s fucking miserable tonight.

Apart from that it was shite. End to end game but zero quality from both teams. After we missed our sitters in the first half you could tell we weren’t scoring. Zero confidence amongst the players and when they have a chance they’re wanting an extra two or three touches instead of hitting the ball. Defensively we were a shambles and every ball over the top of us put us into panic mode.

Partick need to win next week so we won’t be facing any weakened side and they’ll be right on top of us. Only benefit to that is if we win we can potentially deny them the playoffs.

At the minute I’d still make us favourites for ninth given the fixture ourselves and Dunfermline still have to play. QOS looked fucked after our goal and I can’t see them troubling any team when they have nothing to play for.

5 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

Nah partick are pretty much guaranteed a play off place they have an 8 goal and 3 point advantage. Saying that though o think they will still go for it. 

Edited by ryanayr1987

4 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

Partick will have their foot off the gas, as we cant catch their gial difference

16 minutes ago, stevep56 said:

Just hope we can somehow beat Partick Thistle next week.  This season needs to end asap for us.

I'd prefer if you hammer them providing we can get  three or four against Killie. 

No' gonnae happen, methinks.🥺☹️

Nah partick are pretty much guaranteed a play off place they have an 8 goal and 3 point advantage. Saying that though o think they will still go for it. 

Partick will have their foot off the gas, as we cant catch their gial difference

My mistake lads, thought it was only two points.

Partick might rest players but I don’t see them lying down to us.

9 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

Partick don’t  need to win next week. They can’t catch ICT and are 3 points ahead of Raith with a superior goal difference to the tune of 8 goals. 
As you suggest Dunfermline will beat us. 
Edit to say I see the point already made and acknowledged above 👍

Edited by Distant Doonhamer

My mistake lads, thought it was only two points.

Partick might rest players but I don’t see them lying down to us.

They will. McCall threw a game against Airdrie when he managed us a few years ago to help his old buddies out. He'll do it next week as well. Ayr/Dunfermline double will be placed next weekend.

1 minute ago, Distant Doonhamer said:

Partick don’t  need to win next week. They can’t catch ICT and are 3 points ahead of Raith with a superior goal difference to the tune of 8 goals. 
As you suggest Dunfermline will beat us. 

Take them down with you, pretty please