Queen of the South vs Ayr United

All under 18s free entry for the game.

Easily our biggest crowd of the season expecting over 500 Ayr fans hopefully the stay away Queens fans will turn up for the game .

Massive game for both clubs pressure all on Queens another must win game time will tell if our young squad is up to the job.

My worry is the experience Ayr have will get them at least a draw 

Easily our biggest crowd of the season expecting over 500 Ayr fans hopefully the stay away Queens fans will turn up for the game .

Massive game for both clubs pressure all on Queens another must win game time will tell if our young squad is up to the job.
My worry is the experience Ayr have will get them at least a draw 

What experience do we have? I genuinely couldn’t pick out one player in our squad that’s captain material and it’s something that needs to change next season.

Guest Flash
5 minutes ago, Greenacres said:

From QoS OS.

The club want to encourage a big and vocal home support to attend so ALL Under 18's will be admitted free of charge on Saturday whether or not they have a season ticket. Come along and bring your friends, bring your relatives, bring anyone willing to lend their voices in support!

For operational reasons everyone attending will still need a physical ticket to enter at the turnstiles but Under 18's can collect these free of charge at any of the three ticket offices on matchday or from the Club Shop at Palmerston from Wednesday.

Offer applies to Ayr United supporters also.

We would ask all supporters on Saturday to come as early as possible as crowds are likely to be large, particularly at the Away Ticket Office as there has been no advance sale of away tickets and in excess of 500 Ayr fans are expected to make the trip to Dumfries.

Free entry U18s

2 hours ago, D'Jaffo said:

What experience do we have? I genuinely couldn’t pick out one player in our squad that’s captain material and it’s something that needs to change next season.

Moffat would be the only one I'd consider at present, and even then I don't think he's a natural captain.

Moffat would be the only one I'd consider at present, and even then I don't think he's a natural captain.
Probably not, but was the chat last season not that he was the most vocal in the build up the end of the season?

Other than that, we could argue that McAdams and McGinty both navigated the play offs last season and Muirhead was obviously here last year when we were in the relegation scrap aswell.

Beyond that I'm not sure who else has experience of a relegation fight.

30 minutes ago, super_carson said:

Probably not, but was the chat last season not that he was the most vocal in the build up the end of the season?

Other than that, we could argue that McAdams and McGinty both navigated the play offs last season and Muirhead was obviously here last year when we were in the relegation scrap aswell.

Beyond that I'm not sure who else has experience of a relegation fight.

Was basically Moff and Muirhead as to who looked like they actually cared towards the end of last season.  McCowan as well to be fair but he was looking more and more scunnered by the week by the end of it, he probably knew he was away anyway. 

Think when I was at the first Ayr game at Palmerston this season the stadium announcer said 150-something away fans.

I fully expect there to be around 700-800 Ayr fans this time round. Just what happens in football.

Let's hope it can make a difference.

35 minutes ago, Calayrdonia said:

Think when I was at the first Ayr game at Palmerston this season the stadium announcer said 150-something away fans.

I fully expect there to be around 700-800 Ayr fans this time round. Just what happens in football.

Let's hope it can make a difference.

I was there in 2018 (I think) when we drew 1-1 with Moff scoring . That day we must have had 700 or so  down there on a cold December day . I have a feeling with this being an end of the season crunch game and the buses getting lined up at Cameron’s we may go way past that figure .

Queens 2 v 0 Ayr (Cameron hat trick)
Then we lose to Dunfermline and/or Partick lose twice and go down
Probably as much chance of Cameron scoring a hat-trick in a 2-0 win that there is him scoring at all tbh.