Easter Monday showdown

Whit game were you watching ? Darvel were doing all the pressing in the last 10 minutes. There was only one team trying to play football and it wasn’t your lot.
Darvel punted the ball long all second half

A 2-2 draw was probably the result yeh game deserved. Great game. Thought Darvel maybe just shaded it but not enough to feel robbed. 

Talbot do go long but I think it made for an exciting game with different styles. Don’t think either team really had the time to get the ball down and play. Both of the Darvel goals were top drawer for different reasons.

Everyone knows sloan n talbots style and it works for them so why would they change. Yes its hard 2 watch but if my team was as successful as them i wouldnt care how we played as end of day its about results. Sounded a good game tonight i was gonnie go but park way the kids won lol 

Mon the papers

Big Andy must go home fucked horsing it 70-80 yards every clearance , no watchable and favourites for the league now but I think u will drop points so it’s no over yet 
Darvel will drop points as well.

10 minutes ago, andy25 said:
36 minutes ago, Bheaten Castard said:
Whit game were you watching ? Darvel were doing all the pressing in the last 10 minutes. There was only one team trying to play football and it wasn’t your lot.

Darvel punted the ball long all second half

Darvel were the team in blue just to let you know because you must have got your teams mixed up to.

Everyone knows sloan n talbots style and it works for them so why would they change. Yes its hard 2 watch but if my team was as successful as them i wouldnt care how we played as end of day its about results. Sounded a good game tonight i was gonnie go but park way the kids won lol 

Mon the papers
Tbf when we do get it down and pass what a difference, we need to do it more often, I've heard tucker tell them many a time to get it down and play

Aye but that’s expected and what a Community club is all about and my admiration for it I’ve said loads of times 
DL, I think you are well aware how Darvel arent a "community club" now as your owner is an arrogant so n so ...hence your support has dwindled away slowly but surely since the "fall out" will they start coming back if yous happen to win promotion tbh i dont think so.

4 minutes ago, andy25 said:

A wage bill of thousands of pounds every week and doesn't look like their going to win the League.
Surely Kennedys position must be under scrutiny if they don't win the League?

It’s hardly under scrutiny but no doubt the money spent would Mean failure if they don’t win the league and mick will be first to agree with that as he’s an out and out winner , second place in first season up would normally be a right good season but there’s no doubt all the money spent was to become champions 

2 hours ago, jimbaxters said:

Ridiculous wasn’t it?

🤣 I do what do, sometimes that’s a bit of cheese.

The Talbot twitter account is ran completely separate to all the club social medias, game updates are normally good but folk moan at me all the time about lack of this or that, particularly our highlights. Have to point out it’s heehaw to do with me and take it up with the club.

4 minutes ago, Blackie Gold said:

We counted 14 players still warming up for Darvel when the first team went in to get changed. Including the 2 long term injuries have Darvel got 27 of a squad?

Thats the big time CHARLIES for you

[emoji1787] I do what do, sometimes that’s a bit of cheese.
The Talbot twitter account is ran completely separate to all the club social medias, game updates are normally good but folk moan at me all the time about lack of this or that, particularly our highlights. Have to point out it’s heehaw to do with me and take it up with the club.
Folk moaning about things like that when we have plenty of other content like the highlights and ft reports, interviews, also there is always folk updating the scores anyway.

Took in the game as a neutral tonight, was a cracker! 2 contrasting styles, Darvel defo played the better football but Talbot had the better chances. 2 headed goals and 2 best chances missed were headers

The 2nd Darvel goal was a thing of beauty, haven’t seen many better at this level. 

A draw very much a fair result.

Both teams looked done in at the end!