Easter Monday showdown

11 minutes ago, Shanner said:

Some game. Brilliant end to end stuff for the neutral, finger nails to the quick for everyone else.

Too soon to call the league with 18 points to play for. 

Cracking game and not much between them. 

My eyes are sore watching Talbot howf it from back to upfront but if that’s what they are happy with who am I to argue with it , but that’s one good reason tonight no to get promoted , lowland league will not offer anything like that 

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

5 minutes ago, Darvel legend said:

My eyes are sore watching Talbot howf it from back to upfront but if that’s what they are happy with who am I to argue with it , but that’s one good reason tonight no to get promoted , lowland league will not offer anything like that 

Have to agree and said the same In last game at Talbot , they are hoof merchants, darvel at least try and play football, must say the play & 2nd goal for darvel is goal of the season !

4 minutes ago, Bheaten Castard said:

Whit game were you watching ? Darvel were doing all the pressing in the last 10 minutes. There was only one team trying to play football and it wasn’t your lot.

Glad you said that I thought I had been at a different game . Darvel we’re the team trying to win game Talbot happy with draw 

First time doon the brae for a while and the two different styles of football made it a great watch. No doubt the Talbots style put the Darvel defence under pressure and I would agree that Darvel were the team looking for 3 pts near the end, a draw a fair result imo.

Glad you said that I thought I had been at a different game . Darvel we’re the team trying to win game Talbot happy with draw 
What game were you watching?
Talbot had the better chances over the 90 minutes.

3 minutes ago, catakoom said:

DL is raging emoji2960.png

Mate I’m no but I’d rather watch darvel style of play than Talbot and the only disappointment to me the nite is the support darvel had just because the Talbot were in town , if half these people came and followed the club week in week out it would make it a whole lot easier for the club 

Mate I’m no but I’d rather watch darvel style of play than Talbot and the only disappointment to me the nite is the support darvel had just because the Talbot were in town , if half these people came and followed the club week in week out it would make it a whole lot easier for the club 
What a Talbot support though [emoji3]