Easter Monday showdown

3 hours ago, andy25 said:
4 hours ago, Lurcer said:
A result for Darvel tonight might just be the beginning of the end of Talbots hegemony, it’s been a long journey to get so close to the best but they are nearly there. 

As a neutral I can’t wait to see what I expect to be a pulsating game, I think Darvel might just have it in them to get  a result. 

Are they?What makes you so confident?

They are a decent team 

1 minute ago, andy25 said:
55 minutes ago, Lurcer said:
They are a decent team 

And Talbot aren't,?

I don’t think that is in question. I do think you can’t see the wood for the trees. Darvel have had a good season and they are your nearest challengers, why wouldn’t they have a chance to beat Talbot?  

Massive game for both clubs n i believe itll be winner takes all and goes onto win the league. Darvel will need 2 play alot better than they did v us a few weeks ago but we did play well tbh. We all know wit sloan n talbot r all about so i expect a talbot win. 

Mon the papers

On 17/04/2022 at 13:26, Darvel legend said:

Certainly no must win for darvel tomorrow as I expect points to be dropped in the last 6 games but it’s certainly must not lose or its all over , should be a cracker and biggest crowd at darvel in years 

Well then DL , what is your prediction for the night. 

8 minutes ago, BANKIEBILL said:

Why does the Talbot twitter account not give updates during the game ? 

They are, but if you start a tweet with @darvelfc then it will only show up for people following both Talbot and Darvel, as it is essentially like you're replying to them, see: https://twitter.com/atfc1909/with_replies A very rookie error.

Also, would be nice if the WOSFL twitter had a teamsheet on hand so their tweets weren't all number x y z!

Edited by Ginaro

1 minute ago, Ginaro said:

They are, but if you start a tweet with @darvelfc then it will only show up for people following both Talbot and Darvel, as it is essentially like you're replying to them, see: https://twitter.com/atfc1909/with_replies A very rookie error.

Also, would be nice if the WOSFL twitter had a teamsheet so their tweets weren't all number x y z!

I do follow them both ... and im looking at the @atfc1909 account home page and cant see any updates. Is there another one mibbee ?