Heart of Midlothian - 2022/23 European Tour

Elixir

2 hours ago, Hannibal Smith said:

that's exactly what i have just done 

I was led to believe that the Italian football authorities were so strict about ticket purchasing was the reason Hearts' distribution of our allocated tickets was such a rigmarole....

🤔🤦🤦🤦🤦

Edited by Stylish Kid

2 hours ago, Insert Amusing Pseudonym said:

Surely reaches a point where the volume of folk they'd need to turn away means they accommodate them somewhere for an easy life

I'd be dubious about that.

Fiorentina have no reason to let Hearts fans into the home end. They've got the cash, and why would they give a f**k now? If they let Hearts fans into the home end and there's any trouble, they'll get done by UEFA, and possibly the Italian authorities. They can only lose by doing so. If there's a bit of hassle outside, that's not Fiorentina's concern.

Besides, it's more a police issue than Fiorentina policy.

I hope everyone gets in and it goes well, but I hae ma dooots.

Surely reaches a point where the volume of folk they'd need to turn away means they accommodate them somewhere for an easy life
Having been to quite a few games in Italy I also have my doubts. Very little chance of anyone with a UK passport getting in the home end.

18 minutes ago, DiegoDiego said:
3 hours ago, Insert Amusing Pseudonym said:

Having been to quite a few games in Italy I also have my doubts. Very little chance of anyone with a UK passport getting in the home end.

Years ago I happened to be in Rome and tried to get tickets for a CL match. No amount of persuading would convince them that I had zero allegiance to Man United.... 

It's almost getting to the stage where I wish they'd just announce Halkett is out for the season and put us out of our fucking misery.

I should be looking forward to it but the excitement of playing glamorous opposition in a big game is currently being overridden by the dread of playing a Serie A team with a left-back and a 19 year old in the middle of defence (if Kingsley is even fit).

I'm sure that'll change after a couple of pints.

2 hours ago, VincentGuerin said:

I think we'll get gubbed tomorrow, but I'm still really looking forward to it.

Hearts v Fiorentina. Magic.

My thoughts too, but hoping for some Tynie magic tomorrow ... I'm taking my Jambo son to the game. 🤞

Looking forward to this. I have a wee soft spot for Fiorentina but I hope Hearts can pull off an upset.

Fiorentina ha e been honking away from home this season but on the other hand have an impressive away record in Europe.

Think if things fall right Hearts can get at least a draw.

Hopefully the fans get Tynie bouncing. 

🟣🟣👍

14 minutes ago, jamamafegan said:

How many home tickets have been sold? Hopefully Hearts can actually get the place jumping for once on such a big night.

Sold out m9.