Heart of Midlothian - 2022/23 European Tour

Elixir

This has aged like fucking milk by the way.  

On 05/10/2022 at 17:16, Jacky1990 said:

Regardless of allegiances, not rating Craig Gordon as, at the very least, a very good goalkeeper nullifies pretty much every point you try and make going forward.

You're impressing no one trying to pretend you think he's shite.

7 minutes ago, Number seven said:

NADE!

If that’s your idea of a footballer then fishing might be a better pastime for you.

You’re actually trying to say that Craig Gordon isn’t a good goalkeeper !!!

Granted he made a f**k up of the attempted clearance, but you obviously haven’t a fucking clue what you’re on about mate

2 minutes ago, Unleash The Nade said:

You’re actually trying to say that Craig Gordon isn’t a good goalkeeper !!!

Granted he made a f**k up of the attempted clearance, but you obviously haven’t a fucking clue what you’re on about mate

Are you on a delayed feed?

5 minutes ago, Kempes said:

With nothing to play for, surely it would have been a good time to give Zander a game. Or is Gordon considered undroppable?

He is quite clearly a very good goalkeeper, so why would we play one that's not as good? Not like we knew Gordon would choose to have a mare. And it isn't nothing to play for in terms of Gordon, he becomes our joint top European appearance holder.

Jesus, according to Craigan this is hearts best effort v the big 2 in this group.

In this match, hearts have had 36% possession and zero shots on target. 

Definitely better in some of the other matches for me.

What a slaver he is.

2 minutes ago, Leith Green said:

Jesus, according to Craigan this is hearts best effort v the big 2 in this group.

What a slaver he is.

Are you going purely by stats? Because I think this probably is our best performance out the 4, which isn't saying much tbf. 

But given the lineup, we have performed pretty well in general play. Not been cut open, won the ball in good areas, pockets of good play. Ultimately its a pumping because we've gifted 3 goals, but it's a type of competitive performance that's been missing. In all the other games we've been far too passive.

2 minutes ago, Tony Wonder said:

Are you going purely by stats? Because I think this probably is our best performance out the 4, which isn't saying much tbf. 

But given the lineup, we have performed pretty well in general play. Not been cut open, won the ball in good areas, pockets of good play. Ultimately its a pumping because we've gifted 3 goals, but it's a type of competitive performance that's been missing. In all the other games we've been far too passive.

Ach probably am tbf, it's just him that's winding me up.

Nothing to do with hearts, but most of the time he's talking pish (as am I, but I'm not being paid to do it.......😂)

Anyway, your performance is better, you have a goal now !

9 minutes ago, Leith Green said:

What a slaver he is.

Possession isn't everything, believe it or not. Check out the stats from the 2010 CL final.  No-one would deny that Inter Milan weren't worthy winners