Heart of Midlothian - 2022/23 European Tour

Elixir

We've been fine in general, competed well and looked miles better than the home leg. But the goals we've gifted are absolutely ludicrous. Gordon has killed the game.

Ref is a bellend as well. They've got away with about 3 absolute shockers, one potentially a straight red, and yet we have 2 bookings and they have 0.

5 minutes ago, Leith Green said:

Neil McCann talking about man for man and zonal is absolutely brilliant. Another genius.

p.s. that was a deffo red, don't they have VAR in this competition?

Sadly no VAR

6 minutes ago, Leith Green said:

Bizarre, I thought one of the reasons we had to have it was that it was in use in European competition etc?

Could've done with it against Fiorentina at Tynie as well when their goalie handled outside the box at 1-0.

1 minute ago, Lyle Lanley said:

Can we cancel Craigen? 

I hate him. Even when he's trying to give Hearts compliments he talks shite. Waffling nonsense earlier about "Devlin is the type of player you don't recognise until he's out the team". He's been our best midfielder this season, I'm sure people recognise what he brings. I recognised him against Celtic when he was going box to box and won two penalties for instance.