Heart of Midlothian - 2022/23 European Tour

Elixir

Just one more game in the Hertz European adventure - after experiencing the sights and sounds of St. Gallen, Riga, and Florence, the Hertz lads are puckering up their cheeks for the footballing equivalent of Midnight Express - if only wee Alex Cochrane hadn't taken that wee teddy bear through customs. :oops

1 minute ago, VincentGuerin said:

Quite surprised to see both he and Michael Smith start. I can only think Robbie is looking ahead and trying to build a bit of consistency of selection. We've missed that badly over the last few weeks.

Think Atkinson was just starting to kick on a wee bit when he got injured - reckon Smith must be part of a back three.

3 minutes ago, paranoid android said:

Think Atkinson was just starting to kick on a wee bit when he got injured - reckon Smith must be part of a back three.

Aye. Three at the back today. I think that's where Neilson wants us to go in general. I just thought with the players we've had out, he'd have gone four tonight to avoid risking too many defenders.

Still, here we go. In about this fucking shite.